walmart

Twistedrx7

because theres 4 lanes and only 2 are open. i stood in line for 1/2 hour on chistmas eve (my fault for being dumb enough to go there then) and there was only ~9-10 people in front of me.

the people who have never used a self checkout should not use a busy time to learn

My uncle had a good one at wal-mart a few years ago.

He's in his late 50's and bought a cd at wal-mart. He gets in that line that takes forever. When he gets to the register the chick notices it has a parental discretion sticker on the cd and tries to be cute by saying " Are you old enough to buy this?" He says, " I wasn't when I got in line." :lol:

My uncle had a good one at wal-mart a few years ago.

He's in his late 50's and bought a cd at wal-mart. He gets in that line that takes forever. When he gets to the register the chick notices it has a parental discretion sticker on the cd and tries to be cute by saying " Are you old enough to buy this?" He says, " I wasn't when I got in line." :lol:

LOL, awesome :cool:

LOL, awesome :cool:

he's the king of that shit. :D He went to mickey D's one time and ordered at the counter. He said " I'd like to have a cold burger on an old stale bun with a warm pickle and a shot of mustard and ketchup." The guy said " We can't do that." He said " I don't see why the hell not, you did last week." :D

• Upvote 1