Phil's First Time Having Sex

KillJoy

My son: "Dad, I got a leach on my scrote"

Me: *blink blink* "You better get that looked at."

Honestly, what kind of fucking idiots think it's a good idea to fuck in a creek? You just pumped her kooter full of infection, congrats.

Okay, so I get how the other situations could get someone worked up, the fear of getting caught in the act...But in her little nieces bed :eek:! What kind of sick pedophile shit is that!?

Did it in a gazebo next to a playground once, on a picnic table, where kids have birthdays. I'm a horrible person.

nailed my g/f a couple times on her parents couch, while her mom was in the bedroom just down the hall.

then again in the hot tub in north carolina, on the back porch, while her parents and friends of the family were on the other side of the glass inside. lights on inside + night outside, hopefully they couldnt see.

Did it in a gazebo next to a playground once, on a picnic table, where kids have birthdays. I'm a horrible person.

Did it have stuffed animals all around it and hello kitty sheets on the table? Maybe a little dresser in it with a pink bookbag on the floor filled with crayons? See my point, that's just a little too creapy for me to get off to. But fuck it, don't let the little girls room cock block you :p. Just please don't tell me you blew your load on her my little pony.