24hr Road race?

SPLN SUX

Isnt there several of these that occur in the US that are open to anyone who can pass tech and accommodate the rules?

I was just watching the top gear episode where they did it and i have to say it looks like mighty good fun.

Actually yes it is.

Nelson has a 24 hour "real" race each year. You'll need to be SCCA licensed and have an appropriately classed car to compete though.

The Longest Day of Nelson was a blast! Crossle, craig71188, and myself crewed for a team at the last one. Here are some pics:

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=859111221196395698/l=426021867/g=105050835/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

I like how the 24hrs of lemons says not to have more than 500 bucks in the car and then details about 3 grand worth of saftey equipment they require you to have :(

Your surrounded by people who's only necessary credentials to get next to you on a track are the ability to sign their name and pay $50 (NASCAR provisional license, that's all it takes). You should like that safety equipment, you should like that allot. ;)