Shop tour video , lame so what :)

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Hey no bitching about how shitty the video is I have had this $50 dollor chinese camera since 2004. No there is no point to the video other than a peek inside the shop. How about that 48 star Flag, its real cloth vintage I bought it off ebay in the fall , fucking love that flag.

:D

Spring time hits I will be bringing out the grill and buying food and beers and want to see some new faces come in and what not. - Will

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50307981

Guest 614Streets
Looks good. Once you went to the fridge, I felt like I was watching Cribs.

Was the flag purchased from an ebay store or an individual seller?

I got it from a individual seller that sells alot of things on ebay. :) I think I typed in vintage us flag to find the listings.

Guest 614Streets
Good Music!

I liek your shop not super big but small enough to make it your own personal place + room to stretch out your legs. You should hang up the Dolce and Gabbana jeans you aquired...

Plus hot girl posters on the wall FTMFW!

Yeah you can't see it in that video but the are actually 3 cars in the shop there was another one behind the s10 in the back and up top there is alot of storage space above the little office area and where the compressor and drill press are.

Im still trying to figure out to do with those jeans :lol:

Guest 614Streets
Paul Teutul Sr. would have your ass if he saw a shop that messy. :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Paulsr.jpg/225px-Paulsr.jpg

It looks messy but I keep it very clean , I was in the middle of dissassembly so there was batteries and what not on the floor! ;)