Another sports thread...

V8 Beast

When will people give Kobe the credit he deserves? Every forum I'm on people talk about him like he cant play. For his entire career he has come back better than he was the year before. People give D Wade and Lebron credit all over the place, but when you mention Kobe an e-battle always breaks out :confused:
  • Confused 1

It may also have something to do with his image/ character. There is not doubt that he can play, the numbers don’t lie. But with Wade and Lebron James I think they are just more likeable so people are more likely to show love and support for them over someone who comes across as… I guess as an ass. You have to keep in mind that people base their opinions on more then just the numbers...

Kobe is ok but he is no LeBron James; Kobe has always had a squad full of former all-stars/ Future hall of famers

LeBron is making due with two fading former all-stars ( Ben Wallace & Z) and few quality role players.

D. Wade is just a monster..

Kobe is ok but he is no LeBron James; Kobe has always had a squad full of former all-stars/ Future hall of famers

LeBron is making due with two fading former all-stars ( Ben Wallace & Z) and few quality role players.

D. Wade is just a monster..

I think you're first of all underestimating the talent of Gibson, West, and Williams. I think you're also overestimating the talent of especially last year's Lakers team. It was all about the bench last year in the playoffs and Championship. Boston just had a better bench, but the Lakers were making do with a few non-ideal players especially after Bynum went out.

I'm not a very big NBA fan, but Shaq has always been my favorite player. Kobe and LeBron are the two best in the game, everyone knows that. Wade, Chris Paul, Carmelo, and others are close. But I don't really follow the NBA much so my opinion is irrelevant

And I don't care what anyone says, Shaq is still the man

Kobe is a beast! Lebron is good but we'll see what happens in the need to be a GOOD player. D wade has made a come around since the Olympics. Like people said they hate kobe cause they cant beat him. He has always been there when they needed him Lebrick on the other hand?? cant say so much. And im not hating on lebron he's good but has no rings

Kobe is a beast! Lebron is good but we'll see what happens in the need to be a GOOD player. D wade has made a come around since the Olympics. Like people said they hate kobe cause they cant beat him. He has always been there when they needed him Lebrick on the other hand?? cant say so much. And im not hating on lebron he's good but has no rings

He also didn't have shaq and countless other all-stars

Lebron is good but he has always looked sloppy to me. D wade when it is all said and done will be better than all of them.

What center has Lebron been playing with? I thought he was an all star...

How many all stars were on the Lakers team last year.. how many are likely to be all stars this year???

Kobe sucks and hes a rapist. He also said after he retires he plans on eating babies. Babies as in your children !!! Good god hes a monster, baby-eating rapist.

:funny: I'm going to go buy his Jersey now so I can burn it. Sick baby eating bastard! :mad:

:funny: I'm going to go buy his Jersey now so I can burn it. Sick baby eating bastard! :mad:

If Kobe Bryant ate my children I would consider it a priviledge! Kareem Abdul Jabbar ate babies and kicked Bruce Lee but people still love him...

• 3 weeks later...