KilKare under new management..big rental fee increase

Jeff88coupe

Looks like there will be very few or no track rentals this year with their new prices:eek: I guess they really just don't want to work on Sundays.

The guys on daytonstangboard.com were looking to do a track rental day there this season...this was pricing they got.

Dragway Sunday 8 hour Rental

Track Labor $300/ hr @ 8 hrs. $2,400.00

Includes:

Event Director

Computer Operator

Staging Lanes

Starter

Waterbox

Time Tickets

Tech ( 2 people)

Medical Personnel $150/ Hr @ 8 hrs. $1,200.00

Includes 2 medics and one Ambulance

Insurance Ryder: $750.00

Track Setup $500.00

Total 8 hrs. Rental Charge $4,850.00

Dragway Sunday 4 Hour Rental Charges

Track Labor $300/ hr @ 4 hrs. $1,200.00

Includes:

Event Director

Computer Operator

Staging Lanes

Starter

Waterbox

Time Tickets

Tech ( 2 people)

Medical Personnel $150/ Hr @ 4 hrs. $600.00

Includes 2 medics and one Ambulance

Insurance Ryder: $750.00

Track Setup $500.00

Total 8 hrs. Rental Charge $3,050.00

Thanks,

Kyle Willetts

Kil-Kare Raceway

Even if you were only to get 50 people @100 bucks a head, its still hell of a lot cheaper than getting a speeding ticket and a insurance adjustment.

You think that exspensive, People will flip after a whole day calculated for road racing:D

Ill be at both kinds of track this summer.

Guess no Kil-Kare anymore. They must have gotten in kahoots with Norwalk :rolleyes:

Yeah I forgot to tell you about that. About shit my pants when the dude told me it would be over 2 grand. I'm still waiting on a call back from Tobey. It would be about $60 a piece and we would need 50 people to go to break even.. To put it into perspective last year it took 2 months to get 28 people to go at $45. Myself and 2 other members had to pay an extra $200 out of pocket just to have the rental.

I say we have 3 trails rentals and 2 Dragway 42 rentals.

Dragway 42 or Quaker City?

Screw Kil-Kare anyway, I knew these were coming I just didn't think they'd go this high. They mush be smoking something if they think that place is worth that much. Hell, If my memory serves, you can get Indy Raceway for not much more than that, Plus that included access to the road section AND the dragway.

D42, Quaker City is a bit of a haul. Although I'd make the drive again, 90% of CR aren't hard core enough to do a cheap drag day that requires traveling more than an hour.

No trailer crew ftl. Too bad no one likes 1/8, mt. vernon is a good track.

D42, Quaker City is a bit of a haul. Although I'd make the drive again, 90% of CR aren't hard core enough to do a cheap drag day that requires traveling more than an hour.

Well, I got some guys over here that want a rental. Was just thinking it would make it easier on everyone (less $) if we had more people. ;)

anybody ever look into MCIR?

its still a 1/4 mile isn't it?

i was going up to mcir ever friday but it was just for seat time the bike was burning on the big end track preep sucks..jason and mark both have all most hit the wall there 330 feet out from burning

Quaker City cost me $3000 last year for a Sunday rental...it's up to $3500 this year. ...so I'm not putting it on, I'd have to be charging $45-$50 per car

I'll have to pass on that. From what I hear, QCR is a nice track but not THAT nice.

Damn, we're running out of tracks!!!

yup its decided brian is pimping himself out to get enough money to build a track.

has trails raised there prices much? i love how everyone hates on trails btu they have been one of the best priced/accomodating tracks around.

an dragway42s just too redneck to give a crap an thats why its the shits!