KilKare under new management..big rental fee increase

Jeff88coupe

It is when their location in relation to 90% of attendees and they're cheaper than most of the other tracks.

If I want to spin like mad, I'll just do burnouts in my driveway and save the entry fee for more tires.

If you guys really want to do a track rental or would it be easier for everyone to get together let's say at Dragway 42 or Quaker City on one weekend night for some GRUDGE Racing ? I have rented QCR for July 18 & 19, 2009 to to the LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

We have the track from 7:30am to 3:00pm on Saturday and then the track is going to be doing a Bracket Race right after wards from 3:30pm till Midnight (and that is open to all comers). If you would like to have a get together then I will pull some strings and

get you guys hooked up.

Hell, I will even go so far as to put up some prizes and a foot trophy to the Winner of a CR ONLY Bracket Class.

Let me know

Chuck

If you guys really want to do a track rental or would it be easier for everyone to get together let's say at Dragway 42 or Quaker City on one weekend night for some GRUDGE Racing ? I have rented QCR for July 18 & 19, 2009 to to the LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

We have the track from 7:30am to 3:00pm on Saturday and then the track is going to be doing a Bracket Race right after wards from 3:30pm till Midnight (and that is open to all comers). If you would like to have a get together then I will pull some strings and

get you guys hooked up.

Hell, I will even go so far as to put up some prizes and a foot trophy to the Winner of a CR ONLY Bracket Class.

Let me know

Chuck

im game someone let me know if this all works out,a day racing is far better then a day without..

I'd like to go to any track that will hook decently and doesn't care if I don't have a cage. :)

Muncie is a haul(3hours), but track prep is amazing, cost is much cheaper then all the amounts listed here and they don't care about the cage. Plus the owner really seemed like a nice guy that enjoys cars which is why he spends so much time preping the track. He sprays the Entire 1/4 mile! Said after his prep, if you can lift your tires on the starting line and can't turn around at the end of the 1/4 mile and do it going back, he'd give you your money back. Takes pride in it.

Jason

I'd like to go to any track that will hook decently and doesn't care if I don't have a cage. :)

Muncie is a haul(3hours), but track prep is amazing, cost is much cheaper then all the amounts listed here and they don't care about the cage. Plus the owner really seemed like a nice guy that enjoys cars which is why he spends so much time preping the track. He sprays the Entire 1/4 mile! Said after his prep, if you can lift your tires on the starting line and can't turn around at the end of the 1/4 mile and do it going back, he'd give you your money back. Takes pride in it.

Jason

My ignorance but I assume you mean Muncie Indianna? What track?

Jason

42 would be the only track at this point. Trails will let you get by with 10.6, but you would have to pull 3 spark plugs to run that.

42 would be the only track at this point. Trails will let you get by with 10.6, but you would have to pull 3 spark plugs to run that.

That sucks too. I am still hoping to pull off a cage this year, but need to see how bad taxes are going to be first. lol :(

I'm also hoping to be able to run very well at MCIR. Converting the car over to a 4L80E which has a 2.48 first gear vs my 4L65's 3.06. Should help the car all the way around. Pretty excited about the conversion! However as stated earlier, track prep there is so bad, simple changes in the weather effect traction. They literally only prep about 6' of track. Still fun!

I'll probably just head to Muncie a few times. Well worth the trip.

Jason