I need some help (apt)house burnt down today.

boosted98gst

today at around 1pm I get a call from my father that my house (apt)was on fire I rush home from work and can see smoke when I get within 2 miles , I arrive and there is fire departments from 3 countys telling me that there is not much we can do , that the fire is inside the walls and the hidrents were froze over. they would not even let me go in when I still had time to save my animals that I adore with everything. So I sat for 3-4 hours and watched it burn and burn and burn till they brought in a big backhoe and level it down and soak everything down from a tower thing.

This is what im asking for help for, I have nothing but the cloths on my back that I went to work in everything was totally burned to the ground , I am now staying at my parents house and I am not a begger and hate to do this but im asking for anyone with any old cloths, sweatshirts, t shirts they are willing to give away . I will post pic's tomorrow I am just so shook up still becuase we are still missing one of our pets , you can prolly see the fire on channel 10 I seen them flying around this afternoon.

I will post more info as tomorrow goes on , I am supposed to talk to the police cheif and fire cheif guy about it because they said it might be foul play . Please keep the other familys and my family in ur prayers thanks guy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

im sorry to hear this happened man...i hope things work out ok for you, and i hope by some miracle you can find your pets... what size do you wear?

my dad wore 34 or 36 jeans i think... and L to XL shirts... he just passed away and he has a whole closet full of stuff that i will be giving to good will...let me know if you would like me to get anything for you

Jason send me a message on AIM or PM your address, I will be making a trip to Marysville here in about a week to deliver some car-parts, and if any of the guys have clothes your size I can arrange a time to meet them and pick them up and deliver for you if that's cool, IM sorry to hear about your house btw

Mark

Tell your insurance company to call 614-888-4160. SEA Inc. We specialize in fire investigation and accident reconstruction. Don't tell them I told you to call, I'm a low man on the totem pole, but just tell them you heard from someone that this company does good work. Because we do. The guys at my office will get to the bottom of whatever happened with the fire, I really can't do much. But tell them to give SEA a call. If you need anything else, clothes, a drink, whatever. Let me know man.

Wow, Jason... let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out bud.

REALLY, I'm sorry to hear about this and honestly, I think something like this is probably the most devastating thing that could ever happen to anyone.