Ok..I've heard of idiots

Mr. Jones

"A high speed crash and now the suspect is now on the run from police.

Two cars crashed while apparently racing on 270 near Cemetery Road. Police tell us the two cars were traveling at more than 100 miles an hour. After the crash, one of the drivers - who could have been driving a stolen vehicle - took off on foot and later carjacked a driver near Cemetery and Leap Roads in Hilliard

Police from Hilliard, Dublin, Columbus and the Franklin County Sheriff's Office are assisting in the investigation.

Stay with ABC 6 and Fox 28 for the latest on this developing story."

This is 1/2 mile from where I work. LOLZ

Was leaving tonight and saw traffic at a stop on 270S.

Seriously, who races in -4 weather ????

More on channel 6's website: http://www.wsyx6.com/

"A high speed crash and now the suspect is now on the run from police.

Two cars crashed while apparently racing on 270 near Cemetery Road. Police tell us the two cars were traveling at more than 100 miles an hour. After the crash, one of the drivers - who could have been driving a stolen vehicle - took off on foot and later carjacked a driver near Cemetery and Leap Roads in Hilliard

Police from Hilliard, Dublin, Columbus and the Franklin County Sheriff's Office are assisting in the investigation.

Stay with ABC 6 and Fox 28 for the latest on this developing story."

Seriously, who races in -4 weather ????

More on channel 6's website: http://www.wsyx6.com/

WTF?!? seriously, who the fuck is out racing right now? Dumbasses need to get a life and stop stealing cars too. Hope they got frostbite.

Where do you work, I am right off of Cemetary down Lyman Dr so my work is really close to that. That doesnt even matter however seeing as I am no where even remotely close to my work.

Where do you work, I am right off of Cemetary down Lyman Dr so my work is really close to that. That doesnt even matter however seeing as I am no where even remotely close to my work.

You work @ one of the truck places by chance ?

I work @ Verizon Business /(Formerly MCI) on Britton.

Hello neighbor!

Are you fucking serious? What were they racing, snow plows?

Now, I'm not trying to cast a bad light on any particular group of car owners here but I've lost track of the number of Subby and Evo drivers that have displayed the "wanna race" mannerisims the past two days. Seriously? I'm just trying to get to the store for sammich fixins and beer. Fuck off!

Now, I'm not trying to cast a bad light on any particular group of car owners here but I've lost track of the number of Subby and Evo drivers that have displayed the "wanna race" mannerisims the past two days. Seriously? I'm just trying to get to the store for sammich fixins and beer. Fuck off!

ARe you sure they didn't just want to get around you? Or they might have been bored. If traffic ahead of me is slow in the snow, I'll sometimes drop back and gun it just to break all four loose.

ARe you sure they didn't just want to get around you? Or they might have been bored. If traffic ahead of me is slow in the snow, I'll sometimes drop back and gun it just to break all four loose.

That would be understandable but, fortunatley, not the case. The number of gallons of gas I've wasted just screwing about in the snow would make an enviromentalist cry.:D

Like many here I love the stuff. Shame we keep getting passed up on proper amounts.:mad:

Next time I rev you in the snow, you better drop gear and get up on it. Or I'm gonna car jack you, and race your car as fast as I can.

Though how many EVO's do you see on a regular basis ? Im lucky if I see one a month.