Dam I hate working saturday mornings.!!!!

SRTurbo04

Ok so yea yea yea people have it worse but this is dumb I work night shift 1230 to9pm monday threw friday but one saturday a month I have to work at 8 freeking am. I signed up to work night shift not buttcrack dawn on a weekend dammit. Any one elses jobs do that crap?

I am a department head, but due to the uncertainty of the economy we have laid off ALL hourly employees. Now ALL salaried managers must work 2 to 3 shifts a week January through March (we are closed these months) in the locker room/workout room cleaning and handling laundry, or at the entry gatehouse.

Yesterday and today I pulled the 7am to 2pm locker room shift. Next Friday it's 7am to 1pm in the locker room, and Saturday 2:20pm to 10:30pm in the gatehouse.

So much for my college degree and 20 years of management experience?

i went to work, and am already home for the day. i don't even complain about it anymore, it is what it is. also, my girls are up before 7 am, EVERY SINGLE DAY--even if i was at home, i'd be up.

Yea but your up at 7 everyday for a goood reason your being there for your girls.