Back in town...sort of

TheLouisvilleSmuggler

Just introducing myself (Nicholas) to the site. Long time reader when I was a resident in the past, but now I am back, part time anyway. Accepted a job with a marketing firm in downtown COL. Alot of traveling for me, but look foward to getting back in the scene.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I was uploading the pic in the meantime, but thank you for the smartazz comments. Friends I have are members and told me to check it out, so I did so. I contribute a L in your win/lose column. Does that help?

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/NPrentice/IS-F.jpg

• Downvote 1

Not shit talking, not a shit talker, just don't need to be harrassed but some internet troll, just looking to blast people.

first off i was trying to help you but ahh well.

internet troll? ha ok how about your bring your sled out to a CR track day so i can walk it... after all im just a troll with a neon, it should be no problem for you right?

Not shit talking, not a shit talker, just don't need to be harrassed but some internet troll, just looking to blast people.

I'm going to +rep you cause you're obviously a huge shit-talker, and you just shit-talked your way into our hearts ...

Oh, and clean car.

ull be withholding it for some time..

btw u brinign ur formula out this year at all?

well that is the plan.....but hoping to keep it to less than 4 rear ends, 2 clutches and stupid little shit of last year to a minimum.

you wernt the one who had to drive home form cleveland in 4th were you?

Mud, the firm is The Mergis Group. Although I have been interviewing with the Dispatch as well, so we will see what the future holds.

SuperGTP, nothing planned as of yet. Still have the temp tags on it. I'm sure big brake kit and exhaust is in the near future, hopefully before spring arrives. I just plan on driving it for now, then beat the hell out of later. No drifting or 1/4 mile as of yet. Motocross will probably be more of what I'll do. Other rides, RX350 and a Mitsubishi Gaylant (first car.)

• Confused 2

Welcome and +rep for not taking any crap. Better have a good size troll woop ass stick there seems to be a lot on here.

Mud, the firm is The Mergis Group. Although I have been interviewing with the Dispatch as well, so we will see what the future holds.

SuperGTP, nothing planned as of yet. Still have the temp tags on it. I'm sure big brake kit and exhaust is in the near future, hopefully before spring arrives. I just plan on driving it for now, then beat the hell out of later. No drifting or 1/4 mile as of yet. Motocross will probably be more of what I'll do. Other rides, RX350 and a Mitsubishi Gaylant (first car.)

Who have you been talking to at the Dispatch. I've worked with them for 6 years now, pretty good company IMO.

Yeah, we get it now.

:gay2:

It's just unnessescary for the most part. It's cool to laugh and make jokes, but if you want to be a dick, just be to be a dick, go back to highschool.

What if you want to be a dick, just to help middle-aged women find out if their husbands are cheating ... or if you desperately want to find a Maltese Falcon.