Back in town...sort of

TheLouisvilleSmuggler

Mud, the firm is The Mergis Group. Although I have been interviewing with the Dispatch as well, so we will see what the future holds.

SuperGTP, nothing planned as of yet. Still have the temp tags on it. I'm sure big brake kit and exhaust is in the near future, hopefully before spring arrives. I just plan on driving it for now, then beat the hell out of later. No drifting or 1/4 mile as of yet. Motocross will probably be more of what I'll do. Other rides, RX350 and a Mitsubishi Gaylant (first car.)

Welcome to the forum!

if you do decide to do a BBK kit on your IS-F let me know as ill buy the IS-F rotors, calipers and what not for my SC300 and ill have a BBK too.

well that is the plan.....but hoping to keep it to less than 4 rear ends, 2 clutches and stupid little shit of last year to a minimum.

you wernt the one who had to drive home form cleveland in 4th were you?

I don't like your signature.

internet troll? ha ok how about your bring your sled out to a CR track day so i can walk it... after all im just a troll with a neon, it should be no problem for you right?

Sorry had to quote my self, ur not scared of a little neon right?

No doubt, I remember that from about 2-3 years ago. It's just unnessescary for the most part. It's cool to laugh and make jokes, but if you want to be a dick, just be to be a dick, go back to highschool.

Awww cry about it, with out a decent into, you would never see the rest of the forum. So was honestly trying to help ur dumb ass. Ahh well I'm sure ull be another I'm here one day an never post another...atleast we can hope

What's up Nicholas?Welcome to the board.Looking forward to seeing the IS-F.I know it's no SRT-4 but it will still be cool.

hey personally I like those cars an I know mines a neon hence why I make fun of it in most posts but it'll be fun to run the garage warrior.

That's cool, I know those SRT-4's can fly.I would like a nice GLHS Omni.I am looking forward to the IS-F also,I have half the IS-F. 215HP,3.0 and $34k plus it will take close to twice as long to get down the 1/4.We'll see when he brings it up.