Supercharged S2000 Owner from CBUS

DEADOHIO

I should say former owner.... Some of you guys from Pickerington prolly know me or have seen me. My name is Brett and I had a Black supercharged s2000 I rocked for a few years. My baby is now gone which had led me to joining this site.

I am looking to sell some S2k stuff and make some friends. I am also trying to get into a BMW M3 just not sure what year yet. I would prefer a 95 but I am willing to shell out the extra cash for a 2001 if the price is right. I do not know to much about the car but I always wanted one since highschool plus I am trying to find something fast with style that has room for more than one girl!

Any M3 advice is welcome!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome, is this the s2k that matt baker worked on?

Indeed it is.... Baker put the clutch in it after my supercharger ate the OEM one. Then he pulled the engine after I got it back from the bodyshop who took it out for a joy ride and spun a bearing!!! That reminds me I have to go pay him for that so I can get my tranny back.

here is a older picture when I use to have rims on it. I took it outside of wally world

http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10425_DSC00688_122_891lo.JPG

Indeed it is.... Baker put the clutch in it after my supercharger ate the OEM one. Then he pulled the engine after I got it back from the bodyshop who took it out for a joy ride and spun a bearing!!! That reminds me I have to go pay him for that so I can get my tranny back.

here is a older picture when I use to have rims on it. I took it outside of wally world

Nice car... I remember Baker working on this car a couple of times.

+1 rep for you.

Nice car... I remember Baker working on this car a couple of times.

+1 rep for you.

Thanks man. I miss it...

As for the M3 I want a 01 or 02 e46 but I will prolly have to sell my soul in order to come up with the cash. I found them for as cheap as 15,000. Its just to bad my soul is only worth a few bucks...

Is there a lot of BMW owners on here?

that was a nice s2k, baker and I were talking about your tranny at lunch today

that was a nice s2k, baker and I were talking about your tranny at lunch today

I left him a voicemail.... If you see him tell him to give me a call. I have owed him for pulling my engine for months now so I should get him paid before he sells my shit!

I need to find a used crank to get this engine rebuilt so i can get more than grand out of it.

Not a fan of the silver/black/rivetty style wheels but the s2k is hot. I bet the s/c sounded nice. :) Welcome. +rep for a nice car.

Yes i ditched the wheels after a few months. I could not find a set of ssr professors so I went with those. Poor investment plus they rubbed. I went back to the oem wheels for a more sleeper\stock look.

There is just something about black wheels that turns me on.... I got the junglewheel fever.

I'm from pickerington too, I think I almost bought those wheels off of you - I had a white stealth, came by one time when they were for sale....

Did you have a convertible eclipse too?

Either way, I like the S2000.

Yeah man you did! They did not fit right at all if I recall. It was so freaking cold out when you came over. I had them on the spyder then I think.... I ended up selling them to another local guy with a s2k.

Some of you older guys from the gahanna and pickerington area might have also seen me in Black 93 300zx tt. Talk about pouring money into a pit! I have also owned 4 3rd gen preludes, 91 MR2, 93 RX7, and a 98 gt spyder. Most of them for short periods of time. I showed Rittman the way of the trade..... I am not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

i want to put an ls1 in one of those things

The guy who bought my 93 rx7 put a ls1 in it.... or so he told me. I really wanted to go for a ride in that thing but the dude lives a few hours away. He told me it was off the chart.

• Upvote 1