Supercharged S2000 Owner from CBUS

DEADOHIO

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left him a voicemail.... If you see him tell him to give me a call. I have owed him for pulling my engine for months now so I should get him paid before he sells my shit!

I need to find a used crank to get this engine rebuilt so i can get more than grand out of it.

I work with him at lindsay acura, so I'll tell him tomorrow

Some of you older guys from the gahanna and pickerington area might have also seen me in Black 93 300zx tt. Talk about pouring money into a pit! I have also owned 4 3rd gen preludes, 91 MR2, 93 RX7, and a 98 gt spyder. Most of them for short periods of time. I showed Rittman the way of the trade..... I am not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Rittman as in Matt Rittman? you know that fool too?

Rittman as in Matt Rittman? you know that fool too?

Yes i do. I lived with him in gahanna about 4 years ago. I am friends with all those kids... J, Jarod, Josh "Gerbil", Rittman, and me all lived in the gahanna frat house. Yet none of us where in college... fun times. One friday night we flipped josh's GSR shell to make room in the garage for a party. Has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Now that I think about it I use to have a username on this site back in the day before I was even 21 but everyone hated on honda's so much that I stopped coming here.

Yes i do. I lived with him in gahanna about 4 years ago. I am friends with all those kids... J, Jarod, Josh "Gerbil", Rittman, and me all lived in the gahanna frat house. Yet none of us where in college... fun times. One friday night we flipped josh's GSR shell to make room in the garage for a party. Has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Now that I think about it I use to have a username on this site back in the day before I was even 21 but everyone hated on honda's so much that I stopped coming here.

well they still hate on honda's here

welcome. Good luck in your M3 search, let me know if you have specific questions. I have pretty good experience with both e36 (obviously) and e46 versions.

In the end, the e46 is the better car with more potential in every way pretty much. The downside is cost. It will also cost more in every aspect (initial cost, maintenance, mods). It's up to you to decide if the cost difference is worth the performance and potential difference. It's also going to depend on what you want to do with the car. Any goals? Auto-x, track (turns), 1/4 mile, just a fast street car?

welcome. Good luck in your M3 search, let me know if you have specific questions. I have pretty good experience with both e36 (obviously) and e46 versions.

In the end, the e46 is the better car with more potential in every way pretty much. The downside is cost. It will also cost more in every aspect (initial cost, maintenance, mods). It's up to you to decide if the cost difference is worth the performance and potential difference. It's also going to depend on what you want to do with the car. Any goals? Auto-x, track (turns), 1/4 mile, just a fast street car?

Well if I could find a clean 95 like yours for the right price I would be all over it but to tell you the truth I am just looking for a clean looking fast street car with low miles... very little mods will be done to it. I want to be able to put some miles on it. Basic bolt ons.

I will be buying a another s2000 or RX7 to tinker with down the road.

After talking to my insurance company I am leaning towards the e46 due to it being cheaper to insure than what my s2000 was. Have you seen any good deals out there??? Anything I should be worried about like recalls or known service issues? Big differences between a 01 and 02??

Well if I could find a clean 95 like yours for the right price I would be all over it but to tell you the truth I am just looking for a clean looking fast street car with low miles... very little mods will be done to it. I want to be able to put some miles on it. Basic bolt ons.

I will be buying a another s2000 or RX7 to tinker with down the road.

After talking to my insurance company I am leaning towards the e46 due to it being cheaper to insure than what my s2000 was. Have you seen any good deals out there??? Anything I should be worried about like recalls or known service issues? Big differences between a 01 and 02??

If you have the ability, get a 95 with low low miles. A lot of them have been beat up on. My dad's got one with 70k on the clock that is nearly perfect in every way and I'd never pick an e46 over it. They are incredibly fun cars and I personally prefer low-tech to high-tech. The feedback and general feel of the car I think is superior in the e36, but thats my opinion.

to tell you the truth I am just looking for a clean looking fast street car with low miles... very little mods will be done to it. I want to be able to put some miles on it. Basic bolt ons.

Not possible, at least in the car you want, Fast and minimal bolt ons?..

And if that is fast to you I think your prior cars may be lacking HP.

Indeed it is.... Baker put the clutch in it after my supercharger ate the OEM one. Then he pulled the engine after I got it back from the bodyshop who took it out for a joy ride and spun a bearing!!! That reminds me I have to go pay him for that so I can get my tranny back.

here is a older picture when I use to have rims on it. I took it outside of wally world

http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10425_DSC00688_122_891lo.JPG

I remember this car! i worked at honda when u and matt stopped buy for some stuff one day nice looking car

Welcome +1

Looks like just another slow s2000

http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_mike.gif

It is extremely slow.... I mean lacking a supercharger is one thing lacking a engine and transmission is another!

I feel bad for the guy who has it now. He needs a complete engine, wiring harness, transmission, clutch, flywheel, drive shaft, header, oem fuel pump, intake system, o2 sensors, and a left tail light.

I remember this car! i worked at honda when u and matt stopped buy for some stuff one day nice looking car

Welcome +1

Whats up with all the guys working for acura and honda driving American muscle cars! I swear you guys have more displacement than every car for sale on both lindsey's and honda east lots combined. I guess test driving and working on slow civics all day makes that day end so much better when you go home in something with 4 times as much horsepower.

Not possible, at least in the car you want, Fast and minimal bolt ons?..

And if that is fast to you I think your prior cars may be lacking HP.

My s2000 was fast enough when it was stock so was the twin turbo z when it would start! When I say fast I dont mean lets go run'em for slips or look at how much faster my 1/4 mile time is than yours. I am out of that stage of my life. I just want a fun car that looks good and handles like a dream with some room for the ladies..... as well all know I LOVE FAT CHICKS and s2000's are no longer in the cards for me and my fetish....

anyways.

One of the reasons why I like the e46 is because its a really nice looking car with plenty of power and amazing handling with out having to mod the hell out of it. Some of you might not like them or may even hate them.

My s2000 was fast enough when it was stock so was the twin turbo z when it would start! When I say fast I dont mean lets go run'em for slips or look at how much faster my 1/4 mile time is than yours. I am out of that stage of my life. I just want a fun car that looks good and handles like a dream with some room for the ladies..... as well all know I LOVE FAT CHICKS and s2000's are no longer in the cards for me and my fetish....

anyways.

One of the reasons why I like the e46 is because its a really nice looking car with plenty of power and amazing handling with out having to mod the hell out of it. Some of you might not like them or may even hate them.

A stock s2000 fast......

WEAK., I know why you got neg rep points prolly on that quote alone.

• Confused 1