Supercharged S2000 Owner from CBUS

DEADOHIO

Please stop your hah--why-ning. Its unbecoming of a CR pledge.

I owned a chia-pet once, I would like to one day get a chia-head with a couple of different seedpacks.

Which is it ? M3 or another s2K, make up your mind maaaaaaan !

Ha !!! You're poor !

Stop being so EMO about it, we may not want to suck your dick right off the bat, seeing only cars you "owned at one time" or "want to own in teh futurez" but you have green rep right now (wink wink) so don't go fucking it up.

When I intro'ed here everyone made fun of my "wicked drifting sideways 300zx" signature, I frowned and secretly hated everyone here.

SECRETLY ...

CR is teh uglies to everyone ... OH NOES !!! Seriously, CR can be a fun place, just let it slide man ... just let it slide ... ride the bull, go to the happy place. Or go build a nice m3 and outhandle half the cars on here.

:asshole:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PM'd you about an M3 I have. 2002, red with 101k miles. Priced right!

Thanks for looking out man... let me know if you find a 6 speed. I also prefer Black or Silver. Never been a big fan of red sports cars.

LOL ... I really wasn't trying to come off like that. I think this place really has gotten to me, I go to "Mode-Set-To:Asshole" without even realizing it. :D

I do not think you where being a asshole. I can get a little emo sometimes when people piss me off. Its prolly a good thing I do not own a MAC and drive a Volvo because I am pretty sure I would be moving to Portland to join a Band and be sucking dick for street rep and cutting my wrists for attention.

Do not forget kids, it's "down the road" not "across the street"

I actually think the S2K would win with a good driver on a road course.

I think its all about the driver period.

Both cars stock numbers are to close to call. Besides by many of the peps standards on here these cars are slow stock and still slow after adding a extra 100 horse power.

If you can not break the 400hp mark why even bother racing right?

FYI 2009 is the last year for the s2000, honda is stopping production

Yeah I know. Makes me made because mine was 00025 off the line. Pretty low production number. Might be worth something one day considering they do not make to many of them.

Looks like i might be able to get into another s2000 after all. A Local guy has a shell he is looking to sell cheap. I am going to go look at it this week if the weather breaks. Prolly just fix it up and rock till winter then get the M3. NOt sure yet. Could be a turd for all I know.
  • Upvote 1