• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhhh Romney...

I swear....you can't make this shit up. Romney said the following today:

When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot...

If you didn't know, his plane had to make an emergency landing recently because of a fire. You know, nevermind about being sucked out, cabin pressure, 600mph winds, the freezing cold, and the fact that there's hardly any oxygen at 30,000ft - those windows should open damn it!

mitt_romney_speech_2012_08_31.jpeg

The LOL thread isn't a dumpster for tossing in random shit, it's a thread for posting pictures and video (less than a minute long unless a compilation of less-than-a-minute-long videos) that will literally make people laugh out loud. Not car videos, not 30's single mom magnets, and certainly not decade-old reposts. I don't know why everybody has told you this and you ignore it. Are you that dense? I know you mean well, but stop. Just stop.

http://i.imgur.com/dCn1D.gif