WOW FTW!!!!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

i tired to sign up online the other day, and it wouldnt let me. But of course local salesman guy call a few days later, and i have a bill that is 1/2 of my TW bill. Still have all my favorite channels. Hell i have speed channel now on all the tv's without a box!

The installer didnt track mud all thru my house like TW.

only thing i dont like is i dont have a wireless router no more, but next month they are coming out with those.

WOW FTW

TW FTL

Guest Removed
I really like WOW. I have it hear at the shop and have never had any problems...Wish I would have known they supply wireless routers for free. I wouldnt have bought one. Oh well its just a write off.

they wont have them till next month....:(

now i have to hardwire my ps3

i just switched from WOW to U-Verse since its cheaper. I went from 1 cable box to 3, 1 dvr with ability to record 2 shows to 4, 60 hours to 130, ability to watch recorded shows on other 2 tv's instead of main tv downstairs, same amount of channels and now a higher download speed for my internet. wahooooo.

Just go buy one, so you never have to give it back and you can have custom settings/firmware/ ect ect.

You can have custom settings with our wireless router.

They will be available in less than a month.

There IS a cost associated with it. I don't have all the details, but I was under the impression the cost is less than what Time Warner charges.

We WILL require you to have phone service with us to have the wirless service, as it is all integrated into one unit (looks like our current Arris EMTA's but w/ a 4 port switch in the back and an antenna.

I've heard a lot of good things based on the trials we have had for it.

There IS a cost associated with it. I don't have all the details, but I was under the impression the cost is less than what Time Warner charges.

We WILL require you to have phone service with us to have the wirless service, as it is all integrated into one unit (looks like our current Arris EMTA's but w/ a 4 port switch in the back and an antenna.

I meant keep and not have to change aside from how the connection between the router and the modem is handled. IE Wireless signal strength, encryption, static ip's, ect. Not having to change that when switching services out is wonderful.

Guest Removed

oh the salesman told me there was no extra charge for current customers :confused: