Who sells handcuff keys on the east side ?

lawnman

truth be told.......................................................................

I actually have the wife cuffed in the basement to a chain . I need some cleaning done around the house and need to uncuff her so that she can vacuum the upstairs .

truth be told.......................................................................

I actually have the wife cuffed in the basement to a chain . I need some cleaning done around the house and need to uncuff her so that she can vacuum the upstairs .

lol :ninja:

Shock collars are more effective. She is free to roam about to do housework, and a little zap will remind her she needs to pick up the pace. The burried wire in the yard keeps her from trying to get away.

ADD moment: Jet Li - Unleashed Good movie