5 Guys Burgers and Fries at Polaris

Buck531

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ate there a little bit ago, i gotta say it was as advertised

really GOOD burger and fries

i got a double bacon cheeseburger w/lettuce, tomato, pickle, bbq sauce, and sauteed mushrooms(mm mmm) and a cajun fry, ate it all and fell like i'm gonna assplode now :(

their drink selection is pretty good also, the green tea was pretty good

Not mine, we were one of the top Fudds in the nation consistently. If anything you could say that anyone working in a burger joint south of Worthington is who sucks.

i used to go to the one on main street in reynoldsburg all the time and i thought it was pretty good.

id also be down for the cruise to dayton.

• 2 months later...

Old thread, but I went there today for lunch. Good burgers, very tasty. Not happy about spending $10 on the meal though, but that's because I'm a cheap bastard. :D

I tell you what, there are some seriously overweight people eating there. Those are the people who should not be eating that for lunch... :(

I heard that there is suppose to be a 5 guys opening somewhere down in Grove City. Don't really know when though, will definitely have to try that place out.

Really? What part? I haven't tried this place yet, first I've heard of it. If they can hang close with a Turman Burger and Penn Station fries, it could become a new staple to the montly diet.

Old thread, but I went there today for lunch. Good burgers, very tasty. Not happy about spending $10 on the meal though, but that's because I'm a cheap bastard. :D

I tell you what, there are some seriously overweight people eating there. Those are the people who should not be eating that for lunch... :(

The amount of fries that you get and getting two handmade burger patties makes up for the $10 in my book. The fries are some of the best I've had.

The wife and I went there and thought it was the worst food in the city. I could do better at wendys. Especially once you factor price vs quality I think I'd rather eat day old burger king.

You're not American...get out.

I tried this place in Phoenix when I was out there.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

The fucking Coca-Cola in a glass bottle from mexico is so fucking good, it's made with cane sugar and not corn syrup.

That is fucking GENIUS! People over 350lbs eat for free, if you finish a quad-bypass burger you get wheeled out to your car by a hot "nurse". Seriously, who wants to go in and open up one here? They've got to make a killing...gawd...no pun intended...

hehe I really enjoy a good burger and fries, but wow that stuff was bad. Maybe it was a bad time and I'll probably give them another try some day, but I'm still recovering from the taste of the crappy, wet, floppy fries. It was like they didn't know you were supposed to "fry" them.