5 Guys Burgers and Fries at Polaris

Buck531

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love nothing more than a good burger. I used to work at Fuddruckers (now THAT was a good burger), and would eat at least one a day and I never got tired of it. Red Robin has been my substitute since then, I almost always get the whiskey river burger, but last night I had the banzai burger, it was pretty much fantastic. Oh yeah, Fuddruckers fries DESTROY anyone elses.

But yeah where exactly on Polaris is this place?

I hated Fuddruckers more than anything else in the world.. worst food, ever. I'd happily eat Steak N Shake before Fuddruckers, and I despise that place too.

Red Robins is always teh win... Have you tried just their basic gourmet burger? Get it without relish and its hard to beat. I am a big fan of the Whisky River BBQ Chicken Burger though. I'm a Red Robin's e-club member, I won't lie. :)

I hated Fuddruckers more than anything else in the world.. worst food, ever. I'd happily eat Steak N Shake before Fuddruckers, and I despise that place too.

Red Robins is always teh win... Have you tried just their basic gourmet burger? Get it without relish and its hard to beat. I am a big fan of the Whisky River BBQ Chicken Burger though. I'm a Red Robin's e-club member, I won't lie. :)

Fuck you. Fuddruckers was awesome. They're tomato salsa shit you put on the burgers was the shit. :cool:

You must have gone to a shitty Fudds then. Unlike Red Robin, Fudds actually grills their burgers, and butchers them fresh on site. Red Robin buys their meat prepacked in patty form. Fuddruckers is superior to Red Robin in every way. Simple as that. Bison burgers, turkey burgers, fresh butchered beef, AMAZING fries, great shakes, dollar domestics on Sundays, Fudds rocked. You just got screwed by one of the crappy ones around central Ohio. The only reason they went out of business around here is because all of them except for the crosswoods store sucked complete asshole at making food and never turned a profit. Someday I'm going to go to Texas where they have 2-story tall Fuddruckers :)

And us no homo folk will continue to eat there and call it FuddRuckers...

...if there was one still close. :(

Dayton. We made it there in less than an hour one night after work, but got off the exit as they were closing...when it warms up I say we get a bunch of people and cruise down there. The Fudds on 161 actually used to have car shows, we could try calling the one in Dayton and see if they would be interested.

You must have gone to a shitty Fudds then. Unlike Red Robin, Fudds actually grills their burgers, and butchers them fresh on site. Red Robin buys their meat prepacked in patty form. Fuddruckers is superior to Red Robin in every way. Simple as that. Bison burgers, turkey burgers, fresh butchered beef, AMAZING fries, great shakes, dollar domestics on Sundays, Fudds rocked. You just got screwed by one of the crappy ones around central Ohio. The only reason they went out of business around here is because all of them except for the crosswoods store sucked complete asshole at making food and never turned a profit. Someday I'm going to go to Texas where they have 2-story tall Fuddruckers :)

Point proven, they sucked.

Dear you broke ass fucks,

Prease let me school you on Burgers in Columbus because you have disrespected my famiry. 1. Smith and Wollensky Burger 15$ huge burger made of filet trimmings = win with a heaping plate of fries. 2 Wolf Gang Puck Express 10$ great burger tons of fries (though I did not like them) 3. Thurmans $ changes with your creation (who the fuck doesn't love a burger the size of your face. the fries ? who the fuck can eat them after a burger that big. There are a few others but not even close to the above mentioned.

with all that said 5 guys is easily the best fast food burger in town

12$ easily feeds two not fat disgusting human beings

I went there last night, it was good as hell. I had it last summer in Myrtle Beach and loved it, so I'm pumped we have one here now.

It's expensive for fast food and it's a bit of a drive from Hilliard, otherwise I'd be there all the time.