The best quote ever on CR........

neonkiller

Jesus, aren't you black? Have you never experienced even the smallest discrimination and felt horrible towards humanity about it? You are the luckiest minority alive in human existence if you've never felt that and I'm happy for you, but at the same time sad that you can't realize how your mindset is so ignorant.
Nice guess but Im not black.

This has got to be the best and funniest thing ever posted to me on this site.

Ive been beaten up but somthin else happend to this guy to single someone out like this.

Taliban get ahold of you?..

Just playing devils advocate...but I THINK he meant, under the assumption that you're black, that you are the luckiest person of a minority alive if you have never felt discrimination. Not that African Americans are the luckiest minority. Now I could be wrong, and I'm not taking sides in this. I don't know either of you. I'm just saying he could have worded it poorly and it didn't come out the way he meant.

Just playing devils advocate...but I THINK he meant, under the assumption that you're black, that you are the luckiest person of a minority alive if you have never felt discrimination. Not that African Americans are the luckiest minority. Now I could be wrong, and I'm not taking sides in this. I don't know either of you. I'm just saying he could have worded it poorly and it didn't come out the way he meant.

That was exactly what I meant, thanks.

what a complete faggot.. people i guess get bored shanton and decide that need to be badass and bitch an moan on CR... wow. i laughed so hard at this shit..

He was talking about assaulting someone for doing nothing to him. Just trying to tell him that it was a bad idea to follow through with that.

haah im sure your balance would be throw of when you shoot haha

I can testify to that. Just got back from a winter shoot, one of the guys had skis and a Garand. One round pushed him back about two feet. Almost as funny as everybody yelling "Schuss! Schuss!" as he came back down the berm.

He was talking about assaulting someone for doing nothing to him. Just trying to tell him that it was a bad idea to follow through with that.

If you knew Shanton at all even in the slightest you would have known that he was kidding.......... your the one who blew it out of proportion... easily avoided IMO

If you knew Shanton at all even in the slightest you would have known that he was kidding.......... your the one who blew it out of proportion... easily avoided IMO

You're right. This topic's OP misread what another person was saying and then started this thread about it. This was easily avoided.

Edited by nurkvinny
To make everyone's CR viewing pleasure better.