• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'6

185lbs 10% bf

Bench-410 raw

SLDL-405x4 ( i dont do reg dl anymore)

squat- eh idk i use 225 for 20reps ( bad knees)

Leg press-load that bitch up!

i dont really care to much anymore about my strength my goal is 225 @ 3% for a show in my future.

But a false statement with no backing. Nice try though, it may work better next time.

where is my statement false??? i didnt refer to anyone on here as far as you guys know at all so you are making an assumtion aka an ass of yourself

this is the problem and it proves my point little guys that go to the gym feel that they need to prove somethign to someone. i didnt even ask a question or call you a liar just made a statement and then a "little" guy got all butt hurt about it

You said that most people are lying about it. I didn't start this thread to brag or lie about anything; I started it for people who work out to compare numbers, talk lifting, and get/give advice. There was not one negative post in here until you came along and said people were lying. I was being honest about my stuff, and from my experiences at the gym and seeing stuff firsthand, I don't think anyone else is lying in here.

I go to the gym to get bigger, get stronger, and because I like to go. I'm not trying to prove jack shit to anyone. There are guys that go to the gym that I go to that make the average person look like an ant. I really don't have anything to brag about or be proud of, but I figured that since lifting and working out is a very popular thing to do in this society that I would start a thread about it.

I'm not butthurt about anything, and thanks for putting "little" in quotation marks. I'm not big by a long shot, but I think that I outgrew being called little some time ago.

Did I make myself clear enough for you?

i uses "little" cuz you all did. i never said you lied about anything you in fact were just fine. i was saying you will find that alot of people lie about what they put up. then the pole smoker got all butt hurt. as you get older you will see what i am talking about

5'6

185lbs 10% bf

Bench-410 raw

SLDL-405x4 ( i dont do reg dl anymore)

squat- eh idk i use 225 for 20reps ( bad knees)

Leg press-load that bitch up!

i dont really care to much anymore about my strength my goal is 225 @ 3% for a show in my future.

i doubt you want to get to 3%, that is close to killing yourself, not to mention losing control of your bowl functions.

you probably mean 5-7%

here is a good guide on what bodyfat percentages really are.

http://www.podarco.com/fitness/content/view/65/96/

i doubt you want to get to 3%, that is close to killing yourself, not to mention losing control of your bowl functions.

you probably mean 5-7%

its for a show.... most pros are 3-5% at the time of show.

almost 32 years old

5'10"

down from 247lbs to 225lbs

bench-- 225lbs for 28-31 reps

275lbs for 14-16 reps

315 for 7-8 reps

those are the max reps i can do for each weight--my average routine is 135X10, 185X12, 225X13, 275X13-16, and 225X20-25

incline-- 120lb dumbbells for 8-10

military press 100lb dumbbells for 7-10 reps

no squats, no deadlifts

back when i worked out every day (and weighed more, i could hit 225lbs for 43 reps.

no e-lying here. did one cycle of creatine in college, but never anything else--no protein, no bullshit creams, pills, etc.

i'd gladly trade positions with someone who naturally weighs 180lbs no matter what they eat, and is of completely average build.

you probably mean 5-7%

3% is fine for short periods my client was actually about 2.7% day before his comp in oct...5-7 is much healthier for sure... And your right about losing function of organs as well as losing protection of organs...Most professional Athletes in Track ,BBall are right around 3%

What Comp are you doing? Ohio Northern Natural Nationals?

3% is fine for short periods my client was actually about 2.7% day before his comp in oct...5-7 is much healthier for sure... And your right about losing function of organs as well as losing protection of organs...Most professional Athletes in Track ,BBall are right around 3%

most professional athletes in track, bball etc. are around 8-15%, you loose allot of strength and stanima below 8%

remember this is 3% how many people get that low, even for competitions.

http://www.podarco.com/fitness/images/stories/states/sliced1.jpg

most professional athletes in track, bball etc. are around 8-15%, you loose allot of strength and stanima below 8%

remember this is 3% how many people get that low, even for competitions.

http://www.podarco.com/fitness/images/stories/states/sliced1.jpg

That is fucking disgusting. FTGL (Fuck That Guy's Life)

haha aight man..thats bodybuilding you dont loose stamina below 8...I have worked with multiple pro athletes as well as D1 college athletes I guarantee they were all below 8 probably not much but 3-8% is a definite range...i dont think you can compare because of those people have so much muscle mass it makes them look even more lean but i think if there were a pic of Jordan he was 5% and under even after he came back the 2nd time was at 4% by the season and he didnt look terribly skinny...i did just take skin folds of a guy i know he was 5% and he lifts and thats it eats whatever and no cardio...

haha aight man..thats bodybuilding you dont loose stamina below 8...I have worked with multiple pro athletes as well as D1 college athletes I guarantee they were all below 8 probably not much but 3-8% is a definite range...i dont think you can compare because of those people have so much muscle mass it makes them look even more lean but i think if there were a pic of Jordan he was 5% and under even after he came back the 2nd time was at 4% by the season and he didnt look terribly skinny...i did just take skin folds of a guy i know he was 5% and he lifts and thats it eats whatever and no cardio...

You're 21 and have worked with multiple pro athletes? Name some of them.

Paul Martin, Thomas Vanek, NHL And Yea I am 21 thanks for noticing 2 guys who play euro Bball This was last summer cant remember there names...i worked under Cal Dietz University of Minnesota I can get you a Number if you dont believe me...i currently work with our teams here in Findlay...

This is my Client i trained for his comp in oct too...

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/SSick06/Abs.jpg

He is now 38 lbs heavier from oct still at 5% BF...

Edited by SSick06

That's crazy.....43 reps @ 225. What do you think your max is/was?

my max was never impressive given my weight at the time (240's) and the # of times i could throw 225 around--most i ever did was 405, just to say i put 4 plates on each side. i never really went above 315, and i could do that 12-15 times at my peak. i never had a spotter--just would work out by myself or with my wife, so i never pushed the limit.

now, i just want to avoid getting hurt, while trying to get in some kind of shape (besides round).

my max was never impressive given my weight at the time (240's) and the # of times i could throw 225 around--most i ever did was 405, just to say i put 4 plates on each side. i never really went above 315, and i could do that 12-15 times at my peak. i never had a spotter--just would work out by myself or with my wife, so i never pushed the limit.

now, i just want to avoid getting hurt, while trying to get in some kind of shape (besides round).

big props to you man, didn't know you were a fellow lifter, and a strong one at that. gj