Dad passed this morning!

Big Steve

Today is a rough day. My dad passed away this morning from a struggle with his cancer. He was a long time drinker and developed serosis of the liver and it went bad from there. this is gonna be hard ...... All these grand kids. I do not know how to break it to my own kids. R.I.P. pops 9/2/53 to 2/8/09.

I'm sorry for your loss. My mom died just few months ago after a 19 year long battle with cancer. I know exactly how you feel, my son loved my mother and he's all but forgotten her b/c he's only 2 years old. My mom had 20 grandkids and 8 kids. I'm very sorry and hope you can make it through it.

The thing that pissed me off is he was in and out the hospital for a LONG time. They tell him on Dec 31 that he has cancer. They said it was massive and from the 31st to now it claimed him. Me and him did not have the best relationship but he was my dad and I loved him. Just like my brother said at least he is not in any pain anymore. I am just soo pissed that the doctors tell us he has cancer and 4 weeks to live! They should have seen this a long time ago. I just recently told my kids wow that was hard watching them just ball there eyes out!