Panda Inn Bethel Road F*ck the F*cking F*ckers

ohmr95b

If I get good service they get a good tip.If I get poor service they are lucky to get a tip.As far a Pizza drivers go if I pay a delivery charge the driver does not get a tip.I think the driver should be paid well if the place is charging a delivery fee.If I don't pay a chrge the driver gets a couple of bucks or more depending on what I got and how quick they were.

Don't go to this place if you don't want to be strong armed! My girlfriend and I went to this Panda Inn last night for dinner and were horribly treated. We sat down and were never asked for a drink order. We then ordered and when the food came out, the waiter brought me white rice instead of fried. The food tasted OK, better than most Chinese fast food, but not as good as a Hunan House. Because of the mediocre service and food, I left what I thought was a generous tip of 10%. As we got up to leave, the waiter came over to our table and told me that I needed to leave more of a tip, that 15% was standard. I asked to see a manger and tried not to disrupt the other patrons. I took the manager to the side and explained myself to him. Instead of agreeing that the behavior was unacceptable, the manager AGREED that I should have left more of a tip. I politely but firmly explained that tips are not required, that I would not change my tip amount, and that I would never return to that resturant again. Save yourself the trouble of being harassed and head to Hunan Lion just up Bethel instead of this place. WTF is up with people today? Does no one care that tips are supposed to be earned, not given?

wow that guys giot balls i was a waiter for 5 years an you never expect a tip if you give bad service ...which i will admit happens in that industry,

I generally start at 20% and begin going up or down points based on effort. No one has gotten down to 0%, but I know the 5% tip is just as insulting. I waited tables when I was 19, and I can honestly say that there were occasions when my service may not have been its best, but even on my worst days I tried to brush it off so my customers wouldn't stiff me, thus making my day worse.

Oh, and asking for more of a tip should be glove-slap worthy.

i always gave you good service on caryout bitch never got a tip!!!!!