WTF HAPPENED?!

Farkas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Andy I'm not a fan. Glad you like it.

It's okay :cool:

I couldn't be happier.. I said I would never make the swap unless I found exactly what I wanted and luckily someone made a generous offer. There's a lot of work put into the front end that I got, and definitely worth it IMO. Car definitely stands out from the rest now.

I guess you gotta know all the small differences to really appreciate it? OH, and wait to make judgement until I get the fenders lined up and finish my summer wheels so you can see it all come together as I imagine.. I'll be getting much better pictures soon. :D

VW fail

working in a parking lot fail

Donor car was from VA and half way point was in Morgantown, WV. We found another VW enthusiast on VWVortex and asked if we could use some place to do the swap.. his apartment parking lots were our best choice. :lol:

Donor car was from VA and half way point was in Morgantown, WV. We found another VW enthusiast on VWVortex and asked if we could use some place to do the swap.. his apartment parking lots were our best choice. :lol:

That part of the story is pretty cool, sounds like something I'd do. ;)

That part of the story is pretty cool, sounds like something I'd do. ;)

Wanna know what's even better?

I bought my 337 in that SAME exact town, maybe two blocks down the street from it's original owner who was from Maryland. SO, I've purchased the car in Morgantown and now completed a swap in that same town.

It's okay :cool:

I couldn't be happier.. I said I would never make the swap unless I found exactly what I wanted and luckily someone made a generous offer. There's a lot of work put into the front end that I got, and definitely worth it IMO. Car definitely stands out from the rest now.

I guess you gotta know all the small differences to really appreciate it? OH, and wait to make judgement until I get the fenders lined up and finish my summer wheels so you can see it all come together as I imagine.. I'll be getting much better pictures soon. :D

i was gonna make a judgement....

glad you like it tho :cool:

those lights make it look 'crosseyed' or something... guess i never noticed them before

I think that it looks more clean with it and like it but my question is, his is not a 4 door jetta so did he swap to the GLI, just to go back to a GTI front end?

Yeah, he swapped to GLI front end and decided he wanted to go back to a 337 look, which is where I stepped in.

i was gonna make a judgement....

glad you like it tho :cool:

those lights make it look 'crosseyed' or something... guess i never noticed them before

The GLI headlights? Hahah, I don't see it but now i'll always think about that.