WTF HAPPENED?!

Farkas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much preference for one over the other, but I definitely value how unique it is. For a "free" deal I would've done the same thing :).

I'd like to see it with its real wheels on it though..

I know :D, for free I completely changed the looks of my car with little work.. doesn't get any better than that. I spent $23 dollars on gas getting there and back, that's about it.

Hey man, do you have an older brother named Ryan.

Hahaha, Ryan Farkas... Nah

We're not related at all, but we're friends on facebook. He gets asked the same question about me all the time. NEVER met the guy but we have a lot of friends in common, which can be weird because they all assume we're brothers until they ask.

Hahaha, Ryan Farkas... Nah

We're not related at all, but we're friends on facebook. He gets asked the same question about me all the time. NEVER met the guy but we have a lot of friends in common, which can be weird because they all assume we're brothers until they ask.

It could of gotten ugly if you were brothers.

Maybe tomorrow? I gotta re-align all the fenders and hood since they're a bit off.

I want to detail the car and finish refurbishing my wheels before I get nice pictures though.

If you guys are doing it near or after 5pm let me know... I'd love to see a real life JTI in person. :D

Shoot me a PM, IM, or something when you'd want to get some nice ones done. If it's a little while off, your bro, you, and I could have a picture day once I get my SC turbo'd and fixed how I want it. ;)

Sounds good :thumbup: