Wanna shoot Sunday??

Putty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn. i'd so be in but im trying to keep from frivolous spending before buying this house, and i dont think dropping ~$50 on ammo is necessary. maybe next time.

Watch your mouth. :mad:

If you ever refer to shooting as 'frivolous' again, I'm going to revoke your man card.

Watch your mouth. :mad:

If you ever refer to shooting as 'frivolous' again, I'm going to revoke your man card.

lol.

"damn. i'd so be in but im trying to keep from non-home-buying spending before buying this house, and i dont think dropping ~$50 on ammo is necessary. maybe next time"

I'll be there. Got my M1A back today so I'm looking forward to shooting some 7.62x51 for the first time in about 3 months. And I'm ALWAYS up for shooting more 45ACP. My wallet hates it but fuck that bitch!:bangbang:

Also need to do some new AR magazine testing. Probably do that tomorrow though.

I'll be there. Got my M1A back today so I'm looking forward to shooting some 7.62x51 for the first time in about 3 months. And I'm ALWAYS up for shooting more 45ACP. My wallet hates it but fuck that bitch!:bangbang:

Also need to do some new AR magazine testing. Probably do that tomorrow though.

So I guess I'll be number 4!!!!

I'll bring my glock and my mossberg 500, which I hate YET to shoot and have owned if for several months now.

Greg are you working that day? I need a clip extention and/or grip extention for my Glock 26 hoping you could help me with that by chance? Oh and I can shoot the mossberg there right?

i think you can only shoot slugs or buckshot indoors, but they also have skeet/trap out back..

looking at the site, it looks like trap has gone up from the last time i was out there, but then again, i think the last time i shot skeet there, it was JMC or whatever it used to be and was like $4/rd

summer time i'd be down for skeet/trap shooting

So I guess I'll be number 4!!!!

I'll bring my glock and my mossberg 500, which I hate YET to shoot and have owned if for several months now.

Greg are you working that day? I need a clip extention and/or grip extention for my Glock 26 hoping you could help me with that by chance? Oh and I can shoot the mossberg there right?

Don't count me in the number Greg offered up. That makes you #3.