Wanna shoot Sunday??

Putty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Got my M1A back today so I'm looking forward to shooting some 7.62x51 for the first time in about 3 months. And I'm ALWAYS up for shooting more 45ACP. My wallet hates it but fuck that bitch!:bangbang:

Also need to do some new AR magazine testing. Probably do that tomorrow though.

Indeed! Btw: I found your next pink pistol for purchase. No, he is not gay... He just buys pink things from time to time.

Indeed! Btw: I found your next pink pistol for purchase. No, he is not gay... He just buys pink things from time to time.

The B.I.L. is going to have to wait until next Christmas but having an option now won't hurt.

And Scotty: Fuck that race. I'm starting to wonder if you know which end the bullet comes out.:D

To all the folks that didn't attend: You missed out on all the hot chicks and free beer afterwards!

OK, maybe not. But it was good clean fun and nice to meet some more of the folks on here in person.

Maybe Scott will figure out how to use a TV guide and be able to join us for the next one.

Greg and ebell, thanks for the good time. Good to meet you, E. My buddy said tell you thanks for letting him shoot so much of your ammo. We'll have to do it all again.

Back at ya.

And no worries on ammo. If I didn't want it shot I wouldn't bring it with me.:bangbang:

How about next weekend?

I'm all out of 7.62 and .223, soooooo probably not for me. I just screwed with the settings on my .38 laser. Now I am not sure if it's on or not. Gotta get some range time to correct it. I have no desire to stand in line and vances for hours to get ammo. Oh, I think I am going to get a mini 14 now. I liked what I saw from it today.

I'm all out of 7.62 and .223, soooooo probably not for me. I just screwed with the settings on my .38 laser. Now I am not sure if it's on or not. Gotta get some range time to correct it. I have no desire to stand in line and vances for hours to get ammo.

Interweb bro, the INTERWEB!

I can't tell you the last time I bought ammo in any real quantity at a local outlet unless it was 22LR or a good deal on hard-to-find at the time 7.62x51 from a particular manufacturer\country.

I'm all out of 7.62 and .223, soooooo probably not for me. I just screwed with the settings on my .38 laser. Now I am not sure if it's on or not. Gotta get some range time to correct it. I have no desire to stand in line and vances for hours to get ammo. Oh, I think I am going to get a mini 14 now. I liked what I saw from it today.

You can shoot my pistols if you want? I don't stand in line at vances for ammo. They always have 45 auto my the register. They used to have 38+P there too but saturday they didn't. I didn't feel like waiting fuck them.

They need to hire an 18yr old punk kid that does nothing but run ammo all day. Pointless to get a number, 15 back, to get a damn box + of ammo. By time I get called i'm so pissed I be done forgot what the hell I wanted.