Fuck Best Buy, and Fuck the gay faggot that works there...

Buck531

Here's my story.

Ok. So I bought my Xbox 360 from Mattsn2o281 a year ago. It just started locking up and I contacted him and he agreed to meet me in Heath and we could get this taken care of at the store.

We meet up there and everything was cool. The people in Heath didn't really give two shits about much and just said grab a 360 off the shelf and we can swap the hard drive. Great. I go grab one and he starts the RMA process with Microsoft/geek squad whatever. We're almost ready to go and the dude says "oh, you didn't bring your power cord". Shit. No, I didn't think I needed it. He said they changed them in the past year or so and didn't really tell many people except the stores.

So he gave me an RA number and said here, go to Best Buy in Columbus and give them this number and you can swap it out and be gone.

Sweet. So I head back from Heath, grab my power cord and go to the Best Buy at Easton, hoping to be out in a few minutes.

Negative. WRONG, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Walk into Best buy. Go to the customer service, drop my 360 off at the service desk and before this faggot ass piece of shit comes to help me, he decides to turn around from the counter, go to the little TV they had going back there and turn up the American Idol or whatever the fuck gay singing show he was watching. (and mind you, he walked back there and had this gay swagger like he was a fucking model on a runway in a modeling show) (if that helps the story). So he comes back and ask if he can help me.

I explain to him about the Xbox taking a dive and I already went to the Heath store and got an RA number and all I have to do is swap the drive and I'll be on my way.

This mother fucker comes back with this lisp from HELL and starts acting like a BITCH say "no, you're not".

what? (I thought he was joking).

We don't just swap the hard drives, but we can offer a charge of $50 to do a data transfer onto the new drive.

Negative fag fucker, I'm not going to be charged $50 to swap over a drive that is under warrany, and the warranty is a direct replacement warranty, nothing more, nothing less. Grab a 360 off the shelf and swap the drive and I'll be gone.

He starts having a fucking FIT. Telling me that there's a memo or email that stated we couldn't do that.

I tell him to go find it. If you have a policy about that, then you have it in writing somewhere or in a email. Go find it. Then I ask for the supervisor.

Supervisor comes over and he starts explaining to him about my situation. The Supervisor has no fucking clue what this fag is talking about so the dude takes it upon himself to go searching for the memo. 15 minutes he's dicking around, doing this, looking through that.

Then the geek squad dude comes over, starts reading some documents. CANNOT FIND IT. Few minutes later the Geek Squad dude mumbles to the gay dude "just replace it".

The fag then turns to me in the tone of a chick having an attitude and says "Go get one off the shelf".

Great. Go get one off the shelf, come back ready to swap it over and get the fuck out of there.

No, They need to write up a NEW RA number because he said that it's ran though the store location, not just Best Buy in General.

So by then, he kinda gives up and probably fed up with me or whatever and hands it over to a nice girl. She proceeds to call and I wait another 15 minutes while she gets the RA number.

Everything is good so far. Get the Xbox, she swaps the drive, changes the power cord and then she hands me this Gift card. WTF is this?

She says that the price went down from the time Matt purchased it and she said it's a card for $54 bucks. No shit. Then I ask her about the warranty. She said this warranty is just a one time replacement. Hm. Well. The warranty is $40 and I have a $54 card. So I gave her the card back and said give me another 2 year replacement warranty. Did that. Everything is done and I'm about to walk out.

I start gathering it up and noticed she forgot the power cord that plugs into the outlet. So I ask her about and she sighs and goes and gets it out of the new box and I'm on my way.

So with all this bullshit, i'm finally set with a new 360. The people in Heath didn't even hesitate to swap it. The fucking fag over at Easton threw a FIT and I thought he was going to lose his tampon in the process.

I also get another 2 year warranty for free pretty much (not that I want to go to best buy again), but if it happens, I can swap it out hopefully without issue.

So there's my story. Fuck Best Buy, and fuck the black faggot ass piece of shit that works at the customer service desk.

oh, and hi Putty as he decided to show up at the store and say hi :)

Edited by Buck531
OMG I CALLED SOMEONE BLACK

I don't have a problem with Microsoft or the 360 for that matter. I just don't like Best Buy. Their pieces of shit.

I'm going to infract you.. just for the hell of it :).

infract me :eek: ass! I keed I keed

well after all the b.s. at least you got it fixed..........psssst PS3 :D

Shit i'm pissed you got money out of what i paid for lol. J/k, but jesus christ they sound like a bunch of dipshits up there. We were in the heath store all of what, 10-15mins? At least you got it swapped, however thats kinda fucked it's a one time replacement, i think i paid like $100 for that warrenty. After all this shit, i know its the last time i buy anything major at BB.

Shit i'm pissed you got money out of what i paid for lol. J/k, but jesus christ they sound like a bunch of dipshits up there. We were in the heath store all of what, 10-15mins? At least you got it swapped, however thats kinda fucked it's a one time replacement, i think i paid like $100 for that warrenty. After all this shit, i know its the last time i buy anything major at BB.

I think it was $49 or something for the warranty. Maybe it was $100. I'll have to check it. It's still in the car.

Thanks for meetin' up with me at Heath though. :).

It struck me really strange that you just had your car running in the parking lot while we were in there with your dog in the car. I guess you can do that kind of shit out in Heath. lol.

Lol, like i said, if they want the car good luck dealin with baley, pits make such great theft deterent. But yea, you can get away with shit like that here, at least for now, it's been getting worse over the last year.

oh and it may have been, actually if thats what they charged you, it probably was. And not a problem, glad i could help.