Fuck Best Buy, and Fuck the gay faggot that works there...

Buck531

This country is fucked, when we cannot describe someone as they are.

"This person just mugged me, and killed my spouse!!!"

"What did they look like?"

"You know, a person!!! Please find them!"

"Uhhh....."

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

This thread was probably super edited so I am confused, but +1 to this.

Yes, it was. Due to some people crying. I had to give them a bottle so they would be quiet.

CR is a politically correct forum? WTF is the world coming to? Must be a full moon or the effects of a meteor or something. That or there are too many sensitive males on this board.

I must be the only one that got a laugh about there being a flamboyantly gay black guy working at Best Buy....and yes being black and gay is what makes me laugh as those aren't two words you hear together very often. Now the story is ruined and just part of another PC post on CR.

CR is a politically correct forum? WTF is the world coming to? Must be a full moon or the effects of a meteor or something. That or there are too many sensitive males on this board.

I must be the only one that got a laugh about there being a flamboyantly gay black guy working at Best Buy....and yes being black and gay is what makes me laugh as those aren't two words you hear together very often. Now the story is ruined and just part of another PC post on CR.

What's so much funnier about being about black and gay? lol I mean, other than the actual statement you just made? As opposed to being latino, white, or asian, etc?

And just so some of you understand a bit better, I'll try to explain something. It's not descriptions, per se, that piss people off (well, some people just like an excuse to rant), it's the meaning behind it the description or the context of it. The problem with this is that quite often, either the 'describer' doesn't realize the err of his ways and therefore, cannot be appoached and corrected or the person placing blame has misunderstood the 'describers' meaning placing blame where none is due.

"It's the thought that counts." I believe in this, wholly. Words, descriptions, etc, mean NOTHING on their own. It's the user's intent that's important. And many times, that is misinterpreted. Especially, on the internet without the benefits of body language, expressions and tone.

Tim, on the other hand, is racist. His car isn't even white enough. He's having it painted it Colonial Cotton White. I believe he's even ordered some white tires. :D

Is gay and faggot necessary? Wouldnt faggot get the message across? Just putting it out there.

Well, technically, faggot is considered by many to be derogatory. Like spic, ******, ****, etc. Neither gay or faggot or anything else was actually necessary. I will admit hearing about an effeminate homosexual man going off is helpful in adding some humor to the visual I'm having about the situation. However, I can understand why others may think that's offensive and/or disrespectful. That's why is generally better to just leave out those terms, especially somewhere like this forum where we have a broad mix of peoples and an incomplete form of proper communication, ie; online forum. Then, we don't have threads wasting time talking about something that nobody agrees on. No, wait. That's exactly what forums are for. :D

What's so much funnier about being about black and gay? lol I mean, other than the actual statement you just made? As opposed to being latino, white, or asian, etc?

to me a seeing gay black is funnier than a gay latino or white. maybe it's just me. even Eddie Murphy playing a fag and poking fun at them (pun intended) is funnier than any white comic trying the same.

I think its the gay black guy from "Revenge of the Nerds" that is burned into so many of us older guys heads that makes it extra funny.

I was in there looking at laptops and asked that same guy if he could get someone to help in the computers and he stated he didn't work in that dept. i said i know that can you get someone from computers. he did some huffin and puffin and acted like i was bothering him. bestbuy customer service fag FTML.