So now certain Subway's can KMA!!

Putty

Been seeing this $5.00 ANY sub commercial for the last few days and thought, hmmmmm, I could go for a Club right now. Drove over to Subway in TUTTLE MALL, order my sub. Looks great, can't wait to destroy it. Get to register. $6.00. I said I thought it was $5.00....."it is, just not here, it's $6.00"..So I gave the bitch the 6 and now eating the blasted sammich. Later.!!!!!

Been seeing this $5.00 ANY sub commercial for the last few days and thought, hmmmmm, I could go for a Club right now. Drove over to Subway in TUTTLE MALL, order my sub. Looks great, can't wait to destroy it. Get to register. $6.00. I said I thought it was $5.00....."it is, just not here, it's $6.00"..So I gave the bitch the 6 and now eating the blasted sammich. Later.!!!!!

"At participating locations only"

Thanks for sharing..:wtf:

"At participating locations only"

Not really...they just added an extra buck to it. Cause the Club before any promotion is more than $6 EVEN.

6 dollars for a club isnt bad tho.

It isn't but......

That's the problem when corporate decisions are made which in turn will impact the individual franchises. They don't get refunded by corporate for all those $1 give-aways and thus as a business owner I can't blame them for not honoring it and being pissed. Subways are one of the most difficult chains to make money at as it is.

Same with Play it Again Sports. Corporate puts out coupons that each store is asked to honor. Sucks for them as good customers come in with coupons when as a business they don't even need coupons....they sell mostly used shit!

Sorry to rant, but I just got through watching Obama tell us how the housing crisis is going to cost those of us who aren't in housing crisis.

I never go there anymore. Go to the one by wind chimes on frantz road it is $5 for sure.

If it bother you that much why not just walk out? There's like 5 other food joints in Tuttle mall you could've gone to?

Oh and Jersey Mikes is way better than any other sub shop.

That's the problem when corporate decisions are made which in turn will impact the individual franchises. They don't get refunded by corporate for all those $1 give-aways and thus as a business owner I can't blame them for not honoring it and being pissed. Subways are one of the most difficult chains to make money at as it is.

The business at most Subways boosts quite a bit, at least the ones in my area. The one I work next to is busy most of the day, especially during lunch when this deal pops up. I don't know if they are losing money on the subs, which I doubt, so for some locations, it's a good promotion to run.

Grinders is good too

Penn Station>All