New-B Internet Racer

TargaTint

Trust me I give total props to Senna. Prost get's respect. But, Mansell made an impression on me when he conquered F1 and CART. As for "Das Wunderkind" who can argue with the most F1 titles in history. I always give mad love to Mikey…big Schumacher fan. I still think he had one more in him. Would love to have seen Senna and Schumacher race against each other, but I am sure we all would have.

As for the autocross…I may do some once it opens up.

Are there any track days coming up around here…Mid-Ohio, Nelson Ledges, etc.?

• Upvote 1

Fuck you, you're the dumbest piece of shit on this board. You make me want to carve my brain out with a soup spoon.

Dont mind him he has anger issues, He is a little upset that the breast implants for his gender reassignment surgery were given to someone else

Edited by O'Doyle
Spelling

hal, youre so cool...if only i could be like you

But you can't because for such a long time you couldn't even drive you fucking car by yourself. Hell, I wish I had the ability to sarcastically bash those who have helped me out in the past. That's ok, I'll go easy on you.

You've got to be the most ignorant piece of shit on here. Socially broken? Fuck, I knew there was something wrong with me having friend and shit.

You're no better than the worthless noobs on here. I wouldn't be phased if a news story were to turn up with you having shot yourself in some unusual fashion.

WOW I just got slammed by the great hal! Does that make me a cool person? Yes you are very much socially broken. I don't know any well adjusted people that feel the need to go online and post the things you do.

You really need some help maybe some better meds who knows.

Thanks again for the lame cut down now I feel like a true memeber of the CR family.

Now do us all a favor log out and don't come back you attention whore.

WOW I just got slammed by the great hal! Does that make me a cool person? Yes you are very much socially broken. I don't know any well adjusted people that feel the need to go online and post the things you do.

You really need some help maybe some better meds who knows.

Thanks again for the lame cut down now I feel like a true memeber of the CR family.

Now do us all a favor log out and don't come back you attention whore.

Well I obviously feel the need to post these things to try to get my point across. I guess reading is too hard for you.

Yep, you're right, I need help. I guess the good doctor on here can explain that a little better. You know, the one that the socially inept person knows?

Congrats, must be nice to have a family to might actually care about you.

I did that, people bitched. And again, another retard posting something about attention whoring. You do realize most of this shit will probably get deleted? No, you don't? Oh, I guess your IQ would have to be above 30 for that.

Guest tbutera2112
But you can't because for such a long time you couldn't even drive you fucking car by yourself. Hell, I wish I had the ability to sarcastically bash those who have helped me out in the past. That's ok, I'll go easy on you.

:p

Grew up admiring Bobby Rahal, Nigel Mansell, Tommy Kendall and "Das Wunderkind" in the early 90's.

Welcome to the boards.

I sat on Nigel Mansell's lap at Mid Ohio when I was in 5th grade or something and he signed my Nigel Mansell hat. Best day ever haha :D

Fuck you, you're the dumbest piece of shit on this board. You make me want to carve my brain out with a soup spoon.

No worries…

I think I have a soup spoon around here somewhere…ah, there it is…now, where can I shove this?

I'll go tell Dave that Hal is acting up, again. He may have to check the circuit board make sure everything is connected.

• Confused 1

No worries…

I think I have a soup spoon around here somewhere…ah, there it is…now, where can I shove this?

I'll go tell Dave that Hal is acting up, again. He may have to check the circuit board make sure everything is connected.

LOL that is great +rep for giving right back. Now wait for the go kill yourself or whatever epic comeback Hal-o-licious will have.

I am sure it will make us all bow to his "greatness"...

Anything done to the S4?

Its stage3- (hybrid k04 turbos, turbo-back exhaust, front mount intercooler, stock fueling, higher fuel pressure)

Nice bike, l also have a 1970 CB 350 I'm working on.

Thanks, I had to google what a cb350 was and found this picture. If yours doesnt look like it i think it should ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3418/3224494875_d7443bca21.jpg?v=0