One of those "Epic" Internet Threads

heratik

On another forum I visit, this guy tries to sell a bunch video games and computer equipment, and after no one receives their stuff, they start calling him out. Around page 3, you find out that the guy has a few accounts on the site. There is mention of guns, cops, home visits, and well...that's where the fun starts.

http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153949

Unfortunately, the forum mods are very strict and locked down the thread just when it was getting good. However, people just started venting in this thread tonight.

Oh, and I'm 99% sure this is his myspace account.

Have fun with this one, and here's to hoping it goes down as another epic internet forum ownage with NSXNICK and the Integra chick.

They can't all be NSXNICK, but it was pretty damn funny to see the kid get scared enough to admit to everything and beg for people to call off the dogs. It's still going on as well... the kid has until the 27th to pay up.

They can't all be NSXNICK, but it was pretty damn funny to see the kid get scared enough to admit to everything and beg for people to call off the dogs. It's still going on as well... the kid has until the 27th to pay up.

are you frequently on waggoner rd with tuscani badges and rims?? i think i may have seen you a few times. im just at waggoner/kennedy

are you frequently on waggoner rd with tuscani badges and rims?? i think i may have seen you a few times. im just at waggoner/kennedy

That's me. :) I live right off of Waggoner near Meijer. Haven't seen you. Do you live in the area?

My sediments exactly Mrs. Esterhouse

Wow, I'm a programmer and I didn't catch on to your first comment...I'm slipping.

That's me. :) I live right off of Waggoner near Meijer. Haven't seen you. Do you live in the area?

Wow, I'm a programmer and I didn't catch on to your first comment...I'm slipping.

heh. I just didn't find it epic.. I could see.. ownage maybe? but not that epic.. yet.

An epic thread, for example, is that one thread on the body building site that posted pics of his ugly ass girlfriend on the Integra. Now THAT was epic. :).

yeah, im in the area, but no GK. i used to have a couple XD's, but nothing special anymore. i live in the apartments on the end closest to the new gas station that went in

heh. I just didn't find it epic.. I could see.. ownage maybe? but not that epic.. yet.

An epic thread, for example, is that one thread on the body building site that posted pics of his ugly ass girlfriend on the Integra. Now THAT was epic. :).

Touche. Since you put it that way, it probably won't get to true epic status since NT is too squeaky clean for its own good.

Haha, Integra chick. It was bad enough the first time, and then it came back around with the rock climbing pics.

yeah, im in the area, but no GK. i used to have a couple XD's, but nothing special anymore. i live in the apartments on the end closest to the new gas station that went in

Ah, the nazi gas station that charges .10 more than every place else because it's "convenient." The new flyers kicks ass though.

yeah. today was wierd though..they were at 1.799 and speedway at 1.829, as well as every other station on broad.

flyers does kick ass. if i wasnt trying to not eat like a pig every day and save some money, id be there daily. i try to limit myself to that place to about once every couple months. its so good but so bad at the same time. lol

Ah, the nazi gas station that charges .10 more than every place else because it's "convenient." The new flyers kicks ass though.

Their type of franchise runs them directly off of a regional computer. They are the only "township" gas station, so the computer prices it up. It's stupid.

Although the one dude in there is like my buddy now, knows me by name and everything, lol.

Apparently the bakery shop should be open soon, can't wait to gain all my weight back on that.