New guy post

yukoncornelius

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, hilarity continues. Lets see how big this thread can get with post after post trying to slam me when I don't care. This has gotta be one of the weirdest local car forums I've ever been on.... and I'm on IC, 502, CSR...

Whats the connection between here and Knights of Columbus forum?

lol perfect...

Now I'm curious, I pretty much did nothing wrong to get slammed, yet I get hit. What would have been an ideal intro? I don't get this "acceptance" thing.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61200

awesome

Actually just lock the thread me, ban me, whatever.... its worthless and I don't care. Forum members break their own rules, niiiiice.

• Downvote 3

lol what a joke... I don't care enough to post pics of my other cars or flex my e-manhood in order to be accepted onto this forum. I only got on here to see if people had replied to my roommate's thread where hes helping me sell the lexus. Didn't read the rules to even learn what my post should say.

Cool evo dude...

lol perfect...

Now I'm curious, I pretty much did nothing wrong to get slammed, yet I get hit. What would have been an ideal intro? I don't get this "acceptance" thing.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the comment, I dig your r32, looks very clean.

Now onto your iffy intro, and your dipshit reply to the rest of the forum. When a noob wants to get in the club, so they may partake of all the secret goodies, and club-schwag that only being a member of columbusracing.com offers, due to the overall "kick-ass" nature of the prizes and sexual favors provided (mostly by paul), we look for a specific set of skills to be exemplified during the general hazing procedure. The severity of this process is in full control of the end-user, and is directly proportional to the previously stated "dip-shitted-ness" of the EU's first, and follow up posts. A guide has been provided at the top of the very page you came to. You really didn't start off too bad, and most folks were probably just waiting for a picture or two of your cited "harem of vehicles", before welcoming you into the fold (probably not Hal though). Than you went and had to be a dick to everyone, and talk about how the only thing you wanna do is "blah blah blah" anyway, so now you're not going to get any welcoming cake. Which is terribly sad because its moist, and delicious.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Now onto your iffy intro, and your dipshit reply to the rest of the forum. When a noob wants to get in the club, so they may partake of all the secret goodies, and club-schwag that only being a member of columbusracing.com offers, due to the overall "kick-ass" nature of the prizes and sexual favors provided (mostly by paul), we look for a specific set of skills to be exemplified during the general hazing procedure. The severity of this process is in full control of the end-user, and is directly proportional to the previously stated "dip-shitted-ness" of the EU's first, and follow up posts. A guide has been provided at the top of the very page you came to. You really didn't start off too bad, and most folks were probably just waiting for a picture or two of your cited "harem of vehicles", before welcoming you into the fold (probably not Hal though). Than you went and had to be a dick to everyone, and talk about how the only thing you wanna do is "blah blah blah" anyway, so now you're not going to get any welcoming cake. Which is terribly sad because its moist, and delicious.

Word +rep

Actually guy....

I got shittalked for no reason.. before I decided to as you said it, add my "dipshittedness". I would've never done that had people continued to be cool (first couple posts)... instead of "FAIL" retarded "guide for dummies pic"...etc.

And if this is a "club", I'm out, I hate car clubs... but like car gatherings with no strings attached. Sounds like a club tho, peace.

• Downvote 1

Now onto your iffy intro, and your dipshit reply to the rest of the forum. When a noob wants to get in the club, so they may partake of all the secret goodies, and club-schwag that only being a member of columbusracing.com offers, due to the overall "kick-ass" nature of the prizes and sexual favors provided (mostly by paul),.

wtfffff lol

an to the orignal poster you suck man haha

INTRODUCTION- the act of formally presenting somebody or yourself to another person or persons in order to make their acquaintance.

Would you walk up to a group of people that you don’t know and say… “I'm a car whore, currently on my 17th car, I got a serious problem. I'm sure someone probably saw my old silver R32, lowered on konis, bbs lm reps driving around town. Moved to Columbus the very end of last March.” ? And if you did, and they responded by saying… “Who the hell are you and why are you here!?” Would you then say “ Aaw, screw you guy, you all suck, I didn’t wanna be your friend anyway.”

How was the above statement an introduction? Now you’re getting pissed and calling out the entire forum because you lack the intellect needed to properly introduce yourself, something most people learned on the playground when they were 5!?

Maybe try Hi my name is ______ I’ve had 17 cars but currently drive ________ I’ve done or plan to do _________ with it. I like racing ______ and going to _______. I wanted to join the forum to meet other people who ________. Here are some pics of my car.

If that’s too hard for you delete your account. The last thing we need is another person on here who posts just to say hal much they don’t care and hal much CR is full of losers.

Actually guy....

I got shittalked for no reason.. before I decided to as you said it, add my "dipshittedness". I would've never done that had people continued to be cool (first couple posts)... instead of "FAIL" retarded "guide for dummies pic"...etc.

You think any less happened to anybody else that didn't read the stickies ? Which leads me to this ...

lol perfect...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61200

Forum members break their own rules, niiiiice.

Look at the date of that thread. You got it easy, go read some of the earlier fail threads, and see how bad some people got it. You'll also figure out why we get a little annoyed with the noobs that don't put a little effort in. Now its true some (probably me included) got carried away, and the mods reeled us in, which is what you posted. Now for the most part people are trying to direct you to the non-fail section of the train (not hal), through humorous encouragement, hell I still haven't repped you yet, and I'm still trying to be semi-nice.

Actually guy....

Don't call me guy, Pal.

Ive beat every R32 Ive seen.:cool:

LOL

FWIW - Nice R32.

...just waiting for a picture or two of your cited "harem of vehicles"

General LOL at all of that, but specifically this part. Seriously, I laughed out loud at work. I can't +rep anymore, but know that I would.

Who you callin Pal, Bud?

Who you calling pal, friend?

I added a mod for people like you that MAKES you read the intro thread before you can post. It lays out what is needed to become a part of CR.

You fail, you state you don't care. Good, then take your VW Thing and GTFO. I hate Lexus owners, BTW. Yuppie wannabe fucks with overpriced Toyotas.

C-ya.

• Confused 1

I added a mod for people like you that MAKES you read the intro thread before you can post. It lays out what is needed to become a part of CR.

You fail, you state you don't care. Good, then take your VW Thing and GTFO. I hate Lexus owners, BTW. Yuppie wannabe fucks with overpriced Toyotas.

C-ya.

I believe the syntax I'm looking for is ...

"Ohhh ... snap ..."

C-ya.

Go infract yourself.

C-ya.

Even me? :(