New to the board.

Bamboo Jones

Hello there folks. My name's Chad and I'm new to the board, but I'm sure I know a lot of you already. I've worked in the motorcycle business for 16 yrs or so now, mostly, in Columbus and Heath. I'm not much of a car guy, but I can certainly appreciate a nice one. I wanted to join Columbus Racing to keep up on local events. Thanks for welcoming me aboard!
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I just sold mine.. it's seen better days as well. Got any pics of it?

Picture a blue 94 L model with a smooshed rt rear quarter and a bad rust habit. I've finally started paying her better attention. I think my only pics are cellulose! I'll check when I get to my home pc.

I have owned 5 AWD SVX's, 2 with a 4.44 Legacy GT swap, and now have a 94 FWD SVX. I still have a 95 L model parts car that will be leaving in the next couple weeks to the junk yard. If you need some little stuff send me a PM, I might have some stuff you can have.

I have owned 5 AWD SVX's, 2 with a 4.44 Legacy GT swap, and now have a 94 FWD SVX. I still have a 95 L model parts car that will be leaving in the next couple weeks to the junk yard. If you need some little stuff send me a PM, I might have some stuff you can have.

Wow! That would be great! I'll be sending you a few PM's for sure.

• Upvote 1