NFL Players Take "3-hour Tour"

ImUrOBGYN

UPDATE:

The Coast Guard on Monday narrowed the search area for two NFL players and a third man missing since a weekend fishing trip off the Florida Gulf Coast after crews rescued a fourth man clinging to their capsized boat.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9280632/NFL-player's-boat-found;-1-survivor,-3-still-missing?MSNHPHMA

Your correct sir

guess you missed this part then

The Coast Guard on Monday narrowed the search area for two NFL players and a third man missing since a weekend fishing trip off the Florida Gulf Coast after crews rescued a fourth man clinging to their capsized boat.

on a side note they interviewed one of the wives and she didn't seem to concerned that her husband was lost as sea.

They found one of the guys, still looking for the other three

They guy they found was in my graduating high school class.

Chardon '03

Its very surreal to wake up to the today show saying the name of a guy you went to HS with.

They guy they found was in my graduating high school class.

Chardon '03

Its very surreal to wake up to the today show saying the name of a guy you went to HS with.

Thats pretty crazy I have had some of the same situations not my HS peers getting lost at sea but things like suicide, moving far away, etc. Makes me feel old and I am only 19.

Heres the thing... They're all stupid. You dont take a 21 foot boat 38 miles off the coast into the ocean. There's a reason your seeing pictures of a boat floating upside down. Anyone thats around boats would have the common sense to know that.

I don't know a damn thing about boats, but I knew that

Heres the thing... They're all stupid. You dont take a 21 foot boat 38 miles off the coast into the ocean. There's a reason your seeing pictures of a boat floating upside down. Anyone thats around boats would have the common sense to know that.

....AND with only a single motor!

At least not without a Ginger and a MaryAnn. ;)

It's not the size of the boat that matter, but the motion of the ocean. :D Seriously. That's my concern. The size of the boat is relevant in light of the fact that they should've known about a bad storm brewing. Just because it looks sunny when you launch, doesn't mean that there's not a whole different thing going on off-shore.