8s in a C6Z

Mopar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for why my car isn't cutting faster 60's than some other cars, it's because I am doing all I have done on the factory IRS with FACTORY Axles!

How many other guys can say that? Only suspension work done to my car is that we replaced the stock struts with coil overs. I bet you can't find a talon running 1.1's that can say that.p.

Just to Clarify- is this stock? Taken from your site.

"Late Model C6 Z06 Differential, Micropolished with 300M LH/RH Shafts, Carbon Clutches

Quaife torque biasing differential upgrade B&M Tranny cooler"

Just to Clarify- is this stock? Taken from your site.

"Late Model C6 Z06 Differential, Micropolished with 300M LH/RH Shafts, Carbon Clutches

Quaife torque biasing differential upgrade B&M Tranny cooler"

We purchased the 300M axles but they were not the correct length so they never got installed. They have been sitting on the shelf since the middle of last summer. We figured we would hang on to them in case the stocker's ever broke but so far so good.

Jeff

If you do watch the vids he is staging with the rear tires. Video was edited too on last run. Did it say street trim runnin skinnies? Nasty ass burnouts though!

if it was indeed staging with rear tires it would 60ft hella of a lot better than a 1.3.

think how long is a vette? 15ft or so? take 15or so ft from 61ftso now your goin 46ft i would assume it would be sub 1.0 60s

and i know quite a few cars daily driven on skinnies

if it was indeed staging with rear tires it would 60ft hella of a lot better than a 1.3.

think how long is a vette? 15ft or so? take 15or so ft from 61ftso now your goin 46ft i would assume it would be sub 1.0 60s

and i know quite a few cars daily driven on skinnies

The way he was rolling out and getting 1.3 60's um no, second daily or street trim. Daily driven I know some on full slicks and skinnies. Does that mean street trim? Depends on how you define it!

Now, I could really care less about which c6z gets into the 8's or anything, but God damn, I'll i've read in this thread is excuse after excuse why you're not in the 8's yet. Who cares, I don't think they built the car with you two in mind. For fucks sake, just do it.

Looks like it COULD Be a 1.3 60 foot.

http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ali-g-respect.gif

That angle does look a helluva lot better in terms of the launch. We just had another C6Z customer of ours cut a 1.38 60-ft in his auto-swapped Z so I believe it. If we can get this cage installed and tranny swapped out by May 1st hopefully we will see how close we can get to those numbers.

Jeff