Verizon wireless Dubin

Skinner

You have to have a steady job history' date='good references(they check),and the ability to pass through 3 interviews one being a phone interview.[/quote']

I've had the same job since I was 16 (about six years working there now) and interviews wouldn't be a problem, but I don't understand the whole "importance of references" thing. Who would you list as references if you've only had one job? My current boss isn't the type that would cooperate with that type of thing.....

Wow they raised the pay a whole $1,500 a year from waaay back when I started back in '04 I no longer work in the call centers.

But it was a pretty fast paced job. Benefits are good the people you work with are good the eye candy is top notch! At least when I was there. The ONLY thing I didn't like was the scheduling not sure if it's changed since I was there.

But it's definately worth it pay is good way to many opportunities to move up quick! Go for it

That job was easy to get an offer for. They kinds messed with me on the hours though. If you want to get it, it seems like it would be a good place to work.

Brian Carter, do you know if they are bringing back the part time stuff?

I've had the same job since I was 16 (about six years working there now) and interviews wouldn't be a problem, but I don't understand the whole "importance of references" thing. Who would you list as references if you've only had one job? My current boss isn't the type that would cooperate with that type of thing.....

references aren't so much about past employers. list customers and partners you may have worked with. put down people that will be able to speak to your relevant skills and transferable abilities to the position you're looking at.

Anyone know what kind of hours this job is offering? Full-time, 5 days a week or what?

references aren't so much about past employers. list customers and partners you may have worked with. put down people that will be able to speak to your relevant skills and transferable abilities to the position you're looking at.

Thanks, I think thats the route I'll go

Check verizonwireless.com. If its not listed then there are no positions being promoted... but we are always hiring to replace people that are no longer with the company. I've been there for the last 8 years and we are listed as one of the most secure jobs (knock on wood) in the country. Another way to apply is to drop off a resume at the call centers front security desk (The building closest to Dublin Coffman Road).

BTW... I do not have any real pull other than being a reference. Also if I'm scheduled to do any of your interviews I would have to have another manager do it to avoid a conflict of interest (same with me being appointed as your manager).

Hal we do not have any part time positions right now, but Val just got hired and started working on Monday.

Damn. And for everyone saying they cant find a job....

yeah I'd be interested to see the amount of 'over qualified' applicants that try to get a job there. My ex use to work there, hours are different (hell its a call center after all, how many call centers do you know only work 9-5?) but the pay is great, she always got OT when she wanted and benefits were great too.

Oh and l36tols1 she was definitly part of said eye candy :)

+1

I almost got a job from them bout 2 yrs ago... until they told me the training is for like 3 months and you don't know which shift you are working from week to week.

The training classes have always been a set time. You know what hours you work during training and for how long the second you are hired.

Wow they raised the pay a whole $1,500 a year from waaay back when I started back in '04 I no longer work in the call centers.

not knocking the people that work there, but i would that anyone applying there is just looking to get *something* to get by, and i dont think even i would complain about $14+ and bonuses/benefits...IIRC, dont you get pretty much unlimited shit on a wireless plan for next to nothing? i thought i heard it was $5 a month...if so, if you have a $75 phone plan, and save another $70 bucks a months, thats just "extra money" to me