FORUMULAMATT

Clifford Automotive

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/DSCN1531.jpg

Your a little ahead of the game. How did it run?

HAHA...I actually did not run it. I was just doing some work to my trailer and needed it off. I really want to though. When are you breaking yours out?

I have a camp site reserved at Alum Creek the weekend of Memorial Day and the rest of that following week. I will be on the water most of then...anyone is welcome to meet up, We always reserve a spot in a cove and the boats can pull right up onto our site. We could do a cookout or something?

HAHA...I actually did not run it. I was just doing some work to my trailer and needed it off. I really want to though. When are you breaking yours out?

I have a camp site reserved at Alum Creek the weekend of Memorial Day and the rest of that following week. I will be on the water most of then...anyone is welcome to meet up, We always reserve a spot in a cove and the boats can pull right up onto our site. We could do a cookout or something?

Unfortunatly I am going to miss Memorial Day this year, but I am scheduled to be returning to the states a few day after. I expect to have my skis on the water within 36 hours of being home. I am looking forward to the summer and so much that instead of doing my own work to the skis to get them ready for the season I am actually paying someone to do all the work so that I have nothing left to add other than fuel on the way.

Hopefully we will all be out before then. ;)

skis to get them ready for the season I am actually paying someone to do all the work so that I have nothing left to add other than fuel on the way.

I know that feeling, one boat is in TN for motors, and the other one is being shipped down next week. I don't even want to deal with driving it down haha.

CR waterdays starting wednesday after Memorial day?

Im game too. What did you do to the trailer Matt?

I will be on the Muskingum Memorial Day weekend. That's are biggest party event of the year. We start Friday night and Finish around 4 Monday.

I am putting the engine back together in mine this week, and I will be contacting your interior guys right after. Im confident in my engine skills so the first start up will be Mem. Weekend.

Cant wait to get back on the water!

Im game too. What did you do to the trailer Matt?

I will be on the Muskingum Memorial Day weekend. That's are biggest party event of the year. We start Friday night and Finish around 4 Monday.

I am putting the engine back together in mine this week, and I will be contacting your interior guys right after. Im confident in my engine skills so the first start up will be Mem. Weekend.

Cant wait to get back on the water!

Checked the keel rollers, bunk boards, and was going to replace the bow stop. Unfortunately, the bitch is frozen on there and I will have to cut it off. I think I will just jack up the bow to do it this time though. I was able to adjust a few things and the boat lined up on it perfect for now, so at least it wont mess up the new paint.

Ive got a few things left to finish up before it gets here. I need to finish the lighting, stereo, new manifolds, and finish my new gauges.

Unfortunatly I am going to miss Memorial Day this year, but I am scheduled to be returning to the states a few day after. I expect to have my skis on the water within 36 hours of being home. I am looking forward to the summer and so much that instead of doing my own work to the skis to get them ready for the season I am actually paying someone to do all the work so that I have nothing left to add other than fuel on the way.

If you are out that following week after Memorial Day let me know, or just look for me out there. It doesn't blend in that much. :D

I am getting pumped for this year's boating season. I have my new wakeboard (on my 3rd one now) that I am dying to try out. Probably won't be out on Alum; too choppy to do anything fun on it.

Last year we saw plenty of wake boats out when it was calm. There were plenty of days during the week when we went out and there were boarders and it was glass. I am getting ready to buy a new board but I dont know much about them so I am trying to figure out what to get. Do you have any insight. Other than last year I hadn't rode in years so I am still quite unstable but I know Ill smoothe out quick and I want to be able to work on some trickies.