So I'll need a fire jacket...

MrMeanGreen

I've been bitched at for not having a jacket at the track, so I'm buying one in the near4 future.

Will this work?

http://rlv.zcache.com/firefighter_coat_postcard-p239106198717940645trdg_400.jpg

Hopes and dreams.\

I wanna buy one to wear around on test and tune days to grab me some trailer park trophies.

I wear my race jacket to the club, bar, strip club, parties, during sex (solo and with partners), at the track (even without the car), while doing lines, I take it off when I shoot up (for obvious reasons) ..... discuss

Guest Removed
I wear my race jacket to the club, bar, strip club, parties, during sex (solo and with partners), at the track (even without the car), while doing lines, I take it off when I shoot up (for obvious reasons) ..... discuss

word:eek::gtfo:

No, but I get bitched at for not having one depending on where I'm racing, Trails being one of them.

The first post was a joke, BTW. I'm getting one from Jegs next week.

I wish I would have known it was a joke before I went and got what I thought would have been matching fire fighter jackets :mad:

Guest 614Streets
Dammit Will, it was you? Fucker :lol:

Yes, I carry a fire extinguisher in the car for a reason. Lovely, spontaneously combusting alternators :o

Haha.

Change your name to boneforumla and the base will be returned.

I'm a topless racer, it makes my opponent look away, I always win. If I get beat it means you're a fag and like my flabby man titties.

"How do you like that side boob?... How about THIS side boob?"

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/Smiley0000/sideboob.png

Yeah? Well you shouldnt. Cuz that's MY side boob".

I have a fire jacket but I'm not sure if it's fireproof. You're more than welcome to use it. I suggest testing it far away from Thorne as I believe he may be German.

ZING....

Anthony only half jew. I'm not even half german so in reality all I would do is give him indian burns.

• 3 weeks later...