Need Car Recommendation For A Friend..Details Inside

CJINOHIO03

ok thanks for the suggestions so far. So she really likes Chrysler Sebrings/Dodge Avengers and Pontiac G6's, but everything I have read online said they are some of the worst cars for reliability and repairs

Guest Removed
So she really likes Chrysler Sebrings/Dodge Avengers and Pontiac G6's, but everything I have read online said they are some of the worst cars for reliability and repairs

they are all full of fail.

My wife has had her 06 G6 for over 3 years now and we've never had it in the shop for anything other than standard maint. My lease on it is up at the end of April. She could buy mine for something like $9,500. It's loaded with all options except for chrome wheels and leather. Mileage is somewhere around 42,000. Only reason we're not buying it out is because the wife wanted something AWD.

did anybody mention a G8??

your friend may need a reality check. sporty, 4 doors, good gas mileage, low maintenance costs, sunroof, WARRANTY, and $6-12k do not go together if you ask me. buy anything in that price range and you are getting a car with at least 50k miles.

Well, if your friend does consider the 3, (I'm assuming automatic DD type deal). Generally avoid the 04/05's. '04 was first model year, and it would probably be beyond warranty anyway. Mazda "revised" the A/C in 06 so that's probably useful for the "family" part. Also, in 06 they gave the auto MZ3 a 5sp. > the 4sp. Just tossing in my .02