For Sale or Trade: 1966 Plymouth VIP

Baluchitherium4

I have this car on craigslist as well. Gonna toss it up on here in case any of you are into classic cars.

I have a 1966 Plymouth Fury VIP 2 Door for sale or trade. This rare car is in great condition inside and out. It has a 383 with the factory 4 barrel carb, 727 trans, and 8 3/4 rear. I have the original build sheet, owners manual, and warranty card as well. The car has a new interior including carpet and head liner, new radiator, new fan clutch, new water pump, new thermostat, and new exhaust from the manifold back with flowmaster mufflers. The car originally came out of Georgia and is rust free. The odometer is at 49k miles. I have many receipts for the work that's been done to this car. It's a very nice car and needs very little. The car needs nothing to drive every day if you're inclined to do so.

As for trades, no junk! I'm looking for a muscle/classic car in the 1965-1972 range that is in as good of shape as what I'm trading/selling.

Asking $11,900 obo

Here's the link for pics in the craigslist add:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1064302899.html

The link says I'm looking for cars in the 65' to 72' range but I'm up for any trade offers as long as it's not junk. :)

Edited by Baluchitherium4
added part about trades and price

I should also add that the OP should take this beautiful gem to the MoPar Nationals this year. You can be sure to unload it there. I have not missed a year since '02, so if you make it there let me know and I can help unload it if you trailer it in.

All wrong so far. Christine was a 58.

Upon further research, this is correct. I'm gonna have to go back and read it again. Good movie, better book.

2nd the Mopar Nats, I'd roll out for the Chrysler Classic too. I think the Classic is the one in Spring, isn't it?

• 5 weeks later...