New to CR

BoostedAce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are the bandanna kid with an M badge, you drove like a fucking douche every time I saw you. If you haven't improved, GTFO we don't need you.

If you're not that kid, get a fucking haircut anyway. Consider this the best welcome you'll get from me.

I'm very sorry you feel that way. And no I don't wear a bandanna. I wear Beanies, maybe you should loose some attitude because i'm not some punk kid, a 18 year old acts more grown up then you are. You don't even know who I am or anything about me so why jump to conclusions?

I'm very sorry you feel that way. And no I don't wear a bandanna. I wear Beanies, maybe you should loose some attitude because i'm not some punk kid, a 18 year old acts more grown up then you are. You don't even know who I am or anything about me so why jump to conclusions?

I guess reading is difficult, I know they don't teach much of that in tech school. If you're the douche in question, you are a punk bitch little kid with seemingly no maturity. If you are the douche, I have witnessed all I need to know about you. You drive like a little ricer fag who is about as useful as Throne driving a beetle.

Now, like I said earlier... If you are not the douche in question, get a fucking haircut.

The first paragraph is a friendly GTFO if you are said douche.

The second is as good a welcome you'll get from me, if you are not said douche.

I guess reading is difficult, I know they don't teach much of that in tech school. If you're the douche in question, you are a punk bitch little kid with seemingly no maturity. If you are the douche, I have witnessed all I need to know about you. You drive like a little ricer fag who is about as useful as Throne driving a beetle.

Now, like I said earlier... If you are not the douche in question, get a fucking haircut.

The first paragraph is a friendly GTFO if you are said douche.

The second is as good a welcome you'll get from me, if you are not said douche.

well put. :D

Everyone keeps mentioning the back window.....well apparently I'm missing something, every pic I see is from the front of the car :confused:

You have to go to Wendy's in Westerville, that's where I always see his car. His back window is pretty much just tape, I believe. There may be some plastic in there too.

Good luck kid! Sorry Hal was such a jerk, he gets moody from time to time.

The poor kid! He is like 10 and everyone is making fun of him. You guys are going to make him cry or screw up his self esteem. That age is an important time for development, he is getting ready to hit puberty.

The poor kid! He is like 10 and everyone is making fun of him. You guys are going to make him cry or screw up his self esteem. That age is an important time for development, he is getting ready to hit puberty.

Lol, win for the first time in your CR tenure.