the big 5.0 mustang part out sale

Dave1647545494

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. but i can't do the alignment in daves driveway :) I'm not THAT good

lol cars not out of storage yet. still sitting on jack stands. ha. late this month or april 1st at leatest is when im putting insurance on it. ill bring a pic to show you how far off it is to see if it can be done without getting caster camber plates. im thinking i need them but i dont have the extra cash lol.

shit bet i could get it real close :p

if anyone could rig up a way to do it your the one id fully expect to do it lol.:p

Guest Removed
lol cars not out of storage yet. still sitting on jack stands. ha. late this month or April 1st at latest is when im putting insurance on it. ill bring a pic to show you how far off it is to see if it can be done without getting caster camber plates. im thinking i need them but i dont have the extra cash lol.

if anyone could rig up a way to do it your the one id fully expect to do it lol.:p

just drill the rivets out of those plate on top, loosen the bolts and slide them all the way out. toe will be off still, but if the tie rods arent locked on the inners you can get real close with a tape measure using front to back. just make sure the steering wheel is straight. i use to get yelled at when the service manager seen me using the alignment rack like that. i was like ok well ill hook the machine up and i bet i dont have to touch it much. sum bitch was very close to prefect :D

thanks everyone who came out today and helped and or bought stuff everything that is salvageable has been removed from the car and is ready to go I can bring smaller items to work if downtown pickup works better larger items will need picked up in reynoldsburg

thanks again