hi from cincinnati

rktekbob

i live near edan park...in east walnut hills...work downtown...look forward to making some riding buddies here :)

you came to the right place then bob! all the cincy guys i know are good guys and great riders. theres usually 3 of us that ride consistently together, me, jerm and playerpro. a few other guys come out here and there, but we are the faithful! :cool:

hope to see you out soon man!

you came to the right place then bob! all the cincy guys i know are good guys and great riders. theres usually 3 of us that ride consistently together, me, jerm and playerpro. a few other guys come out here and there, but we are the faithful! :cool:

hope to see you out soon man!

hopefully riding weather is not too far away...where do you guys meet/ride?

all over the place, we usually meet up in fairfiled, because thats where the majority of us live, or work near. there are a few people out your way that come up, we ride all over the place, NKY, colerain twnshp, ross township, morrow (and everywhere around it, caesors creek, orgonia) wherever the curvy roads are!