hi from cincinnati

rktekbob

you came to the right place then bob! all the cincy guys i know are good guys and great riders. theres usually 3 of us that ride consistently together, me, jerm and playerpro. a few other guys come out here and there, but we are the faithful! :cool:

hope to see you out soon man!

don't forget meeee matt haha

i'm up in jermattak's area (fairfield)

and welcome!

what jerm said. how long have you been riding?

well..i had a dirt bike in high school...bought my first road bike about 5 yrs ago...a cruiser...put like 800 miles a year on it...traded it for my first sport bike this fall..put 2000 miles on it in 2 months....you do the math, lol...wish i had gotten a sportbike in the first place...

anyway..i was riding it to work every day for about 3 weeks and a lady backed over it while it was parked and totalled...took the insurance money and bought my gixxer...because of the weather i only have about 30 miles on it....so i guess i'm still basically a novice...hope to ride a lot this season!!!...thanks everyone for the welcomes...looking forward to meeting everyone this season...riding alone gets old :)

well..i had a dirt bike in high school...bought my first road bike about 5 yrs ago...a cruiser...put like 800 miles a year on it...traded it for my first sport bike this fall..put 2000 miles on it in 2 months....you do the math, lol...wish i had gotten a sportbike in the first place...

anyway..i was riding it to work every day for about 3 weeks and a lady backed over it while it was parked and totalled...took the insurance money and bought my gixxer...because of the weather i only have about 30 miles on it....so i guess i'm still basically a novice...hope to ride a lot this season!!!...thanks everyone for the welcomes...looking forward to meeting everyone this season...riding alone gets old :)

cool man. one thing i cannot stress enough is some are more experienced than others and the need to feel like you have to keep up is one that needs to be contained. not saying you are that way but i have seen people riding outside their abilities and come to a not so great realization that they werent as good as they thought. when i first met jerm and chris i was the slowest of the bunch. im still not faster than either of those two but i dont get so far behind like i used to. ride your own ride man, we will wait for you. im sure you will get plenty of riding tips, at least from the 3 of us. im not sure if theres ever a time where you dont stop learning how to ride and handle different situations.

cool man. one thing i cannot stress enough is some are more experienced than others and the need to feel like you have to keep up is one that needs to be contained. not saying you are that way but i have seen people riding outside their abilities and come to a not so great realization that they werent as good as they thought. when i first met jerm and chris i was the slowest of the bunch. im still not faster than either of those two but i dont get so far behind like i used to. ride your own ride man, we will wait for you. im sure you will get plenty of riding tips, at least from the 3 of us. im not sure if theres ever a time where you dont stop learning how to ride and handle different situations.

thanks...good advise!..i've tried so far to be good and not do anything stupid...i do like to get the front wheel in the air at times but i'm always taking turns slow...and i haven't done any leaning yet...i look forward to the tips and advise with my future fellow riders

you came to the right place then bob! all the cincy guys i know are good guys and great riders. theres usually 3 of us that ride consistently together, me, jerm and playerpro. a few other guys come out here and there, but we are the faithful! :cool:

hope to see you out soon man!

You sluts never call me :mad: