1929 Ford Model A PickUp Truck for Sale!

Bird69

I would love to make it a nice little hotrod. no money for that, just had a kid. i'm selling it for my father in law. it's only appraised at 19-20k. Carl: i don't think so, they've had it since the late 60's or early 70's. it's the original motor. it blows my mind how simple it is, the fuel is gravity fed.

I would love to make it a nice little hotrod. no money for that, just had a kid. i'm selling it for my father in law. it's only appraised at 19-20k. Carl: i don't think so, they've had it since the late 60's or early 70's. it's the original motor. it blows my mind how simple it is, the fuel is gravity fed.

Yeah sometimes if you dont have enough fuel in your tank, you cant go up hills. haha

you seriously need to take this thing to barrett jacksons auction or call jay leno and talk to him about buying it. I would think you could pull more then 17k for it. Gotta be worth more then that.

I thought the model A was produced in higher numbers than any other car ever...I'm probably wrong about that but who knows.

bump for a sweet classic

• 2 weeks later...