Soundgarden

MrMeanGreen

Yea just not a huge Garden fan but the beer chuging guitar player was pretty cool.

Now Audioslave was pretty good.

Sorry bud, but Audioslave was worse. I bought Soundgarden, but didn't even download Audioslave.

Listen to some Dream Theater, Nightwish, and 8 Days Dead, tell me what you think.

I miss them being together. I miss their music.

Chris Cornell's new band just doesn't do it for me.

Discuss.

I'm going to have to agree there. Some critic was saying one of his new songs was "epic". I don't believe it.

They had some decent tracks, but IMO Soundgarden, and Rage, should've just stayed put.

I agree on Soundgarden.. I also miss Alice in Chains.

But Rage needed to break up, sorry. Old Rage was good, but Zach was getting too full of himself. The last album of theirs I bought I owned for less than a day. I sold it to a used record store when I realized I had just paid money to have someone yell at me. :mad:

Soundgarden was the shit, I'll agree that they couldn't keep the same style they had. Look at metallica, I bet the same thing would have happened to soundgarden. I didn't get into ratm, I liked some of their earlier stuff.