New Guy From Reynoldsburg

Wolery14

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahh i joined to fuck with ford fuckers like you

Oh gawd, lets not start with that. Soon we're going to have guys yelling back and forth about their trucks, and "hooking up the chains", and all sorts of madness will ensue.

Guest tbutera2112
Oh gawd, lets not start with that. Soon we're going to have guys yelling back and forth about their trucks, and "hooking up the chains", and all sorts of madness will ensue.

he came to defend his buddys mulletmobile with pink wheels and his car he wont even post pics of, that he doesnt even drive except at the track

i just love how everyone gets on and talks shit about someone sarcastically and then this douchebag jumps in and acts like he knows them too.... reminds me of that scene in malibus most wanted where b-rad yells the n word in that club thinkin hes cool with everybody lol

i just love how everyone gets on and talks shit about someone sarcastically and then this douchebag jumps in and acts like he knows them too.... reminds me of that scene in malibus most wanted where b-rad yells the n word in that club thinkin hes cool with everybody lol

Shhhhh ... if he catches onto the fact that Phil may or may not have bro-raped me at several CR meets, I might lose all respect.

Guest tbutera2112
Shhhhh ... if he catches onto the fact that Phil may or may not have bro-raped me at several CR meets, I might lose all respect.

its cool man...im good to my word, i got rid of those pics as soon as u paypaled me the $500

Reynoldsburg sucks i have lived hear for 13 years and its just gets my hood evey year and it just sucks

And the only reason i went to eastland is beacuse the shop is better

not when I went to visit, place was a shit hole, Fairfield was newer, a lot cleaner, and the shop was bigger who's the auto tech instructor?

Bottom of page 2 and still no pics, WTF slacker!? Pics or I call BS on this car.

Don't get me wrong, no one in this thread thinks less of the R to the burg than I, I just want the noob to give Phil shit.

:funny: +1