The Playoffs

HotCarl

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting tickets Saturday morning when they go on sale... :nod:

My buddy Colin and I are thinking of camping out late friday night until they go on sale. I told him I didnt want to go through all the hassle if anybody can go online or call ticketmaster and get them right away. But it would be nice to actually camp out for Jackets playoff seats for the first time in history but i would feel like a dope if its just me and colin sitting there in the cold all night. We'll see i guess.

My wife is trying to get a pair for my B-day gift. I think these will be hard to get.

Yeah, too many bandwagon jumpers. People who know absolutely nothing about hockey buying up all the good tickets.

Yeah, too many bandwagon jumpers. People who know absolutely nothing about hockey buying up all the good tickets.

Hey! I represent that demographic, but at least I went to a few regular season games and have watched every game I could on TV since January!

I could buy up to 6 tickets to the 2nd game, using my PSL. I can buy them today too.

Here is the pricing:

Upper Bowl (Areas D - G) - $45

Lower Bowl (Areas A - C) - $90

Club Level - $110

Time Warner Cable HD Lounge - $215

PM me if you would like to talk, and I can get these ordered for you.

**EDIT** Just let go of 2 more to the 2nd Game. Also just looking around, there is scattered singles in the upper bowl.

**2nd EDIT** Game dates and Times are still TBA. We will find out Sunday.

Edited by kshymkiw83

If you're thinking of camping out for tix, you may want to as I read there are bout 3,000 tickets left for the first game. Last I checked there were only scattered singles in the upper bowl. A friend of mine called their ticket rep and asked if they held back any for the general public and his rep said no. Anything left over from the season ticket holder pre-sales would be available for the general public. Tix go on sale at 9am.

There will be 250 Huntington Green seats and a minimum of 200 Student Rush tix available for each game.

Good luck!

Edited by ladyhawke34

I could buy up to 6 tickets to the 2nd game, using my PSL. I can buy them today too. I have already bought all 6 for the first game.

Here is the pricing:

Upper Bowl (Areas D - G) - $45

Lower Bowl (Areas A - C) - $90

Club Level - $110

Time Warner Cable HD Lounge - $215

PM me if you would like to talk, and I can get these ordered for you.

I will take two of the lower bowl if you are selling for face value, PM me, I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

I am out of tickets guys for the first and second Game (Games 3 and 4 in the series). Sorry to those of you who I didn't have enough for.

I still have the 3 pairs for the 3rd game. The only Downside, is this would be game 6 in the series, which means it may not happen.

Any of you regulars know where/what section ES50 is? I was just handed 4 tix for Saturday night, and VIP parking.......

No clue, es50 is nothing at Nationwide arena, all the club level seating is CLxx. Otherwise it is a section with a three digit number. Hope you didn't get fake tickets....

http://www.eventprocess.com/BrokerMaps/NationwideArenaHockey_all.gif

I was just told the ES stands for Executive Suite! SWEEEEET! It's supposed to be located in the white/blank space 'tween sections 116 and 219. Now, who should I take with me.................?

No clue, es50 is nothing at Nationwide arena, all the club level seating is CLxx. Otherwise it is a section with a three digit number. Hope you didn't get fake tickets....

http://www.eventprocess.com/BrokerMaps/NationwideArenaHockey_all.gif

Edited by Rotarded

I was just told the ES stands for Executive Suite! SWEEEEET! It's supposed to be located in the white/blank space 'tween sections 117 and 219. Now, who should I take with me.................?

I already have glass seats in section 113. :-D Much rather be there.